Reviews for The Price of One Touch
Harryswoman chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
this was really great and touching. keep up the great work!
Chibi Hayaku Hashiru chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Whoa. at first this story was a little confusing for me but now I understand it. Thank you so much for writing it. I really really enjoyed :)
Between Dreams chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Do you release how much you just blew my mind? My mind is blown. That was breathtaking. You should be very proud of yourself and this story. You did an amazing job. I personally think that should have happened in the real show. It sum 'd up the hole theme of the series and you where perfectly on character with them all. It was absolutely breath taking. I am so glad to have read it. I thank you on behalf of all you're reader's for not only for sacrificing you're time and energy writing this beautiful story, but also for posting it on this site for our viewing pleasure. I look forward to reading you're other stories and hope that they are as good as this one. Thank you. Keep up the great work.
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Lookit me reading FMA! XD

Those episodes were so good and I liked how you ended the dream - with Ed questioning all those things. Definitely in the spirit of the anime _

Write more FMA stuff...I mean I know you've got other stories and all but I dunno if I can read them yet so write more set before...er...episode 25! XD *huggles you* such an uberful writer Megumi _

*Gin*
AkaiMurasaki chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
You will write more,right? Right? God,it was awsome fic!
kw chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
this sould had been '23' and sould had been on t.v. the story is good some of the lines in the story is just like '23' on Fullmetal Alchemist
kw chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Faoron chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
This was an excellent fanfic. In my opinion, you showed how Edward would feel if events had transpired that way. I found your writing style easy to follow. Five thumbs up!
JadeyTheKitty chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Oh my goodness, you had me wibbling. ;_; I thought you'd gone and did something horrible to Ed! But then he woke up and was 'Yay, Ed!', but that meant Al wasn't human and then what happened in the episode... *wails more*

Nifty fic. _
IluvEdElric chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
You need to write more chapters for the story! the story-line was really good.

*REMEMBER MORE CHAPTERS!*
link no miko chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Al awesome. *squeals and glomps the little boy...er, big suit of armor* I LOVED this and I loved beta-ing and it's so great and you did a fantabulous job Mecchan!

And while I know you worried your bum off, the concept is good and the characterisations are good. And you put in that evil line! *wibbles as she reads it again* And you don't even know. That's the best part.

And no, I'm not about to tell you what it is, either. -x

You so rock Mecchan. *huggles* Thanks for the fic!
Unmentionable Squick chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
AIE~Meggy-love. You're such an absolute darling and your fic is just-omg-squee happy~*sparkles* I love your Roy, and your Ed, and the lines and it's all very happy and pretty and flow. There several peices I just want to steal and ferry off~ nyanya~ So pretty. *adores*
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
hey, not bad! well written and not sad!