Reviews for Love, Love Me
Part two please!
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Awwwwwwe! this story was cute, I mostly liked this part:
Naruto bit his lower lip lightly, and then was struck by an epiphany. "Oh, I get it! You're in love with Sakura!"
Sasuke deadpanned and smacked the back of his head. "Idiot." He pinned Naruto to the tree by his shoulders, and looked him in the eye.
Naruto's so Naive.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
awww... such a cute story!
JennyEbs chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Sasuke is the sexiest Anbu member ever.
I'mJustHereToSendAMessage chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
"For my darkness, she brings light. For my fear she brings courage. For my anger she brings peace. For my void she brings completeness." BAM my future wedding vows. Aaanyways this made me completely mushy with alot of naaaaw feelings :'3
jka1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
So sweet and very well written, I loved it :)
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Really amazing work!
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Aghgh ok I can't even describe how much I love this fic. Absolutely, wholly, completely perfect and I'm not even joking. I re-read Sasuke's confession speech (about how important "she" is to him) about three times straight because it was so perfect and it honestly touched me. And then Naruto's response was exactly how it should be-silly and naive and adorable. Oh my gosh I adore this so much, and want to give you kudos for making one of the very best, most romantic SasuNaru's I've ever read. c:
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
That was so sweet. I adored it.
MissingInActi0n chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
i love it! is was so cute!
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
lolz how does naruto kno wat an epiphany is?
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
aw cute!
BloodHoarder chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Rock on...this was really kawaii!
Chrisann chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
You know what i think people should acually do this more often. even though its kinda sick irs fun to read and see, im really looking forward to reading this again.
Nayeli chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
i really liked this is was good and sweet! Good work!:)