Reviews for Love, Love Me
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
That was, like, WAY cute. I think I'm about to faint.
issues09 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Great job, It's really Good
Taedere chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Squee! How adorable! I love how IC they are! It was just so natural, especially how cutesy Naruto was being while interrogating Sasuke about the lucky one. This little ficlet made my day! I also would like to know if I could put this in my C2? Thank you so much for putting this up! T-B
Paradiseboy chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Naruto's so clueless ne? Very cute!
RandomlyYours chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
The fluff! I...can't...breathe! Ah well, as my dying words I'd like to type that this was sweet and candy-coated and belonged in the land of all the best sasunaru fluff! Write more stories like this, and I'll be a happy dead fangirl!
Trespasser1307 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I've been meaning to review this, but better late than never, right? IT's soo cute! Lol.
Aoi-shi chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
This story... literally took my breath away. There's really nothing I can say... -sigh-

Brilliant work.
Frosty Pig chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I wish I could read the SasuNaru doujinshi stuffs... Anyway, Very cute story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
That was so cute I love SasuNaru, but this one was the best I've ever read Please, please put out another one!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
kawaii. hehe Naruchan is so0o0o adorable ne? SASUNARU rawks my sox. n.n
Diet Soda chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Sugoi~ I've read alot of doushinji too and I'm about to post a few fics like this so dont worry - you are not alone!

This was an enjoyable read though
Aza-chan chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Aww, this is so sweet. I was laughing when Naruto who it was and Sasuke told him. Ah, Naruto, so clueless. Great job. :)
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
oh you are GOOD! man that was was was... oh speechless... I loved it!
o.o hello chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
so sweet i love this story it is one great story i wanna be a good writer but im so rubish every time i try it turns out really really bad i sometimes feel i could cry. -
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »