Reviews for The Dance
Tropicallight chapter 38 . 4/8
Wow! This story is amazing! Really!
I really despise Kikyo lol
I love every bit of it!
InuRiotGrrl chapter 38 . 2/8
I loved Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship progression in this story so much! There were a ton of great fluff moments between the two. I'm sad that this is your only story! At least it is complete, though!
kenzie.parish chapter 23 . 6/17/2015
The Fateful Night in Togenkyo is my favorite episode(s)! Only natural that Sota would like it too.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
Pretty good so far
Guest chapter 22 . 9/14/2014
Kagome needs to put valium in Inuyashas ramen
MidnightDarkRose chapter 38 . 6/18/2014
I know that it has been quite a few years since you updated for the last time, but would you consider making a sequel? It'd be cool if you continued telling about how Kagome and Inuyasha balance their relationship with finding the jewel shards and Naraku.

If you read this review of 'The Dance', then please give writing a sequel some thought. Even if you are hellbent on ending everything as is, just think about it for a minute or so.
kinky-hoe hater chapter 35 . 5/28/2014
wow inukag all da way!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
Are you kidding me how could you do that to poor inuyasha you made me cry
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
O├┤oooooooooooooooooooo; for real
Brianna Maria chapter 35 . 9/30/2012
What a sweet ending. I love Kagome, and sometimes I honestly do get the feeling that I hate Kikyo, but this whole 'goodbye' thing really worked out. I hope Kagome witnessed it so she could see that Inuyasha and Kikyo have said goodbye to each other. XD Love it!
Dark Kora chapter 38 . 11/26/2011
Wow is all i have to say that was hilarious for what the monk said but i never expected the part with Kagome having to explain to her friends how Inuyasha is a half demon. (it made me think that they were going to forget having Inuyasha finally show his ears and just put Eri in the hospital for crazy people) Btw I could really care less for Kagome's friends cause they always force her into another relationship that she doesn't want to be in. (Besides for Ayumi cause she sounds like a sweetheart and she is so understanding just like Kagome's mother) lol
Anglepie21 chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
333 loved it
Askjdhsdkjgdsgsdk chapter 38 . 6/17/2011
Awesome story! I loved it!
me chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
i ussally dont review but that was truly the best inuyasha fanfic chapter i have ever red!
reader238 chapter 38 . 1/23/2011
this is an awesome story will there be a sequal i am curious as to how hojo's morning is and if he remembers/regrets what he had done also if Eri has stopped being afraid of inuyasha yet