Reviews for A Past to Forget
COBRASTEVE chapter 21 . 1/8
Boy, I like Misato stories, Shinji x Rei stories and Shinji x Misato stories but this ending where Rei and Shinji just.. stop?WTF!? Didn't like that at all. Sorry, but you have so much talent, I know you could have done better
BearGlitch chapter 21 . 5/8/2021
Well that was a load of sh*t lol
Guest chapter 21 . 11/13/2020
Holy shit. Would have been nice if he got with rei though
Guest chapter 20 . 11/13/2020
Rei laid down a smackdown
Clover Long Kase chapter 21 . 4/16/2020
This was uploaded about a decade ago.
I watched evangelion in 2017. I discovered this yesterday.
Why? Why do you made this awful nostalgic piece of art? This ages like wine; when i read old fanfiction all i can think is "why the fuck those old fanfics are written like if the author is an autist"
Makes me think about an era i never lived. I'm just a teen, obviously i never lived the fanficion 2000 era.
And this is a nice memory that i never got.
Sorry if this sounds edgy.
Its nice that you still active. This is such a piece of art.
You made me feel like is 2005 but well written. I was hopping a MS happy ending; and i'm thankful that this hasn't it. Everyone and them feelings in this fic are awful. Like real people.
Good joob dude
Tf this thing is a bible sorry if sounds really edgy
Su5pect chapter 21 . 8/16/2019
God fucking dammit I went into this wanting a lemon ShinjixMisato fic and now im fucking cry.
cygnusx11111 chapter 7 . 4/5/2019
Ah, gotta love the classic "for all intensive purposes" typo
Ruberforumfree chapter 3 . 3/22/2019
I hope this Shinji will grow some spine...
JonathanO'Riley chapter 14 . 12/10/2018
Okay, seriously. Why the frig is every guy other than Shinji in this story some perverted sexist a**hole? Like wtf, every time you describe other boys in this story, you blatantly depict them as piggish and straight narcissistic. Kaji? He genuinely loved Misato in Evangelion, not simply seeing her as some conquest. Ken, Touji, and every teen boy in Shinji's class? When the f**k did they ever act even remotely like they do here; blatantly viewing women as sexual objects and nothing more? Touji would have NEVER treated Hikari like he did in this. When it comes to Asuka, at least her abuses kinda makes sense considering her highly aggressive and dominating personality.

There is not a SINGLE decent male character in this story besides Shinji, and not only is it WHOLLY unrealistic, it's frankly disturbing. It's almost like you're one of those 3rd wave feminists who hate men, and you are projecting that mindset into your writing. I really hope that isn't the case.
ChatMoon16 chapter 21 . 11/24/2018
probably my favorite story of all time(well, regarding Evangelion fanfics) it's not the best, in my opinion, buts it just has such a personality. It's definitely not for everyone, due to the graphic sex and pedophilic content that is fills this fix to the brim. But if you enjoy much darker stories, then this is a great story.
Useful76 chapter 21 . 11/18/2017
Great story. Sad yes but much closer to how the show could have gone what with all the mental disability in each of the characters. Nice work.
Useful76 chapter 3 . 11/17/2017
You were right it is dark. But I'm still here. After reading your 3 lighter stories, this is certainly a twist but not unenjoyable.
DaMan chapter 21 . 9/19/2017
Now that was a fucked up tale. Great work.
fallkid19 chapter 15 . 1/22/2017
i really fucking hope asuka dies a painful death
GreyscaleWriter chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
As Ritsoko is talking to Misato after the first encounter, I just imagine nothing but white noise in Misato's head as she realizes what happened the night before. XD