Reviews for The Refiners Fire
He saved Malfoy's life twice? WHY...the weasel has tried to kill him a dozen times and will try again. And he'd nearly killed Hermione. Sheer dumb luck only goes so far. Really enjoying your wonderful story. Thanks.
Yes, I went on and on about Fifty Seven Chances for the villains at the expense of the victims, but... I am nonetheless enjoying your story. It is well written with an interesting plot. Thanks for throwing your talent out there for us to enjoy.
Isn't Dumbledore being a bit cavalier with the life of his so called ONE and only person with the power to vanquish Voldemort? Just how many free shots does Malfoy get?
They were just getting revenge. No way to prosecute without revealing your secret. THIS TIME...what about the many previous attempted murders? Dumbledore must have zero tolerance for justice to blindly give out 15th chances to irredeemable criminals. In reality Dumbledore is allowing 15 chances for innocent children to be maimed or killed. His nonsense, or guilt trip shoveling, calling Ron out for hate is irrational. Telling the poor ignorant witnesses of their flawed thinking and guiding them with his wise , all knowing, final word ...yeah Dumbledore the Benevolent. And the little victims/ targets just soak it up and nod along like good little sheep?
Mewpagano chapter 40 . 6/6
awesomeee
You're a ducking bastard for killing off Casey, fuck you. She was so sweet. Never have I ever been mad at someone for killing of a character but you are foul, evil spineless bastard. How dare you kill the sweetest OC I have ever seen. You are a heartless monster.
SlytherinPotter653 chapter 1 . 3/23
Ignore my comment lmao, wont let me delete it
SlytherinPotter653 chapter 25 . 3/23
I just realised and ive read this before but what happened to being able to heal with his hands? As he done it to ginny when she was hurt? Or was that only because of him getting used to his magic?
sparky40sw chapter 18 . 2/20
I really hate your Dumbledore - he is way too close to being the vicious and manipulative lyhing basterd that he is in canon. This is a great story, and the 4th or 5th reading of it, but seeing Dumbledor let 3 young men who have just attempted murder walk away is way beyond the pale.
Das ist so verdammt schön, wie wow, schöne verdammte Arbeit
authors notes are getting as long or longer than the actual chapters are good though !
CSPTolkien chapter 7 . 1/11
Gotta stop reading here. Hate what you did with Casey, especially with the H/G direction this is heading towards. I know you warned us from the beginning, but the way Harry is dealing with the grief of someone he supposedly loves, dying, and then pretty much immediately moving on doesn’t make any sense to me.
gginsc chapter 7 . 1/4
I know this story is old but how could they have not foreseen that! Rita printed the addresses of the girl and her father's business address! Why didn't they warn these people? What is the purpose of killing off a very nice girl and her wonderful family? I was looking forward to seeing the romance progress.

I read some reviews and folks mention you stated this is to be Ginny and Harry. Not a pairing I am fond of. I usually skip over all the author notes. They are annoying. I am not going to read 40 chapters of Ginny celebrating this girl's death.
RueoDay chapter 6 . 12/12/2021
Okay, I never liked the Hinny ship but this chapter doesn't really endear her OR Molly. Does Ginny think she had some kind of right over Harry? I know they're going to end up together but this chapter is just a list of reasons why Harry should stay with Casey. Ginny is immature, jealous, irrational, childish and just an easily hatable character. I never liked how in the books Ginny thinks of the boys she dates as like flings or obstacles until she can get Harry. What does Ginny know of Harrys life? Shes just a little girl with a fetish for her hero and yet were suppose to think its cute? Are we suppose to sympathise with her? Quite frankly, Ginny is being a bitch and Molly is encouraging it. I get it, shes a girl with a crush but shes apsolutly delusional. Even Hermione said that Harry was embarrassed by her crush but Ginny thinks that they're going to be married? WTF?
ChickenInTheFoxhouse chapter 9 . 11/17/2021
I have to say this is one of the few chapters in any fan fiction I’ve ever read than can make me openly cry. It’s excellently written and captures the pain and hollowness most of us have felt when a loved one passed away. It’s little Patricia that gets me so sad to read.
gimpysgirl chapter 9 . 9/19/2021