Reviews for The Refiners Fire
Charlotte chapter 25 . 1/8
hi my name is Charlotte. just wanted to let you know the Buckbeak is a hippogriff and not a Thestral. because a Thestral is a breed of winged horses with a skeletal body, face with reptilian features, and wide, leathery wings that resemble a bat's which kind of why people who have only seen death can see them because they look so much like what people imagine death to look like. while The hippogriff is a legendary creature which resembles a winged horse with the head and upper body of an eagle and hippogriffs are very proud creatures. sorry I'm probably sounding like a HP nerd but I absolutely love the books and movies. anyway sorry about this long comment but it's only going to get longer because I'm going to tell you how much I like your story so far. your story is absolutely amazing I wish I could write this good. Keep up the fantastic work... reading on now
So sad harry is treating the memory of Casey like he is. She was great for him and for you to kill her to make way for little Ginny weasley is just wrong. I never liked her cannon and don't like the fan girl bitch here either.
Love the idea of the story but my non-evil dumbles would have been smart enough to ward Harry's first true loves home. Espically after the skeeter bug made her address public, also would have imagined a wrathfully harry connecting the dots and if Casey still died gone after skeeter and publications for giving out such info. Could tear into you more, like about the imperious bullshit but I digress I don't think its worth as much as the Casey issue
moon so bright chapter 1 . 1/4
Vernon is a bastard. May he rot in hell.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/12/2014
Loved your story, bit sure how I've not read it before! I found it on favourites tracker, and I don't think I can praise it enough! Let it be said that I haven't slept in the 38 hours since starting to read, and that's the highest praise I can give! I'll admit to having been saddened by the deaths of Harry's first girlfriend's family, though I can see it was for the best.
Thank you!
SpitKill chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
I'm simply blown away. This story ends here for me, but just know that i was truly blown away by the first 9 chapters of this story, and its completely worth reading. That was a masterful twist!
kyoshi711 chapter 23 . 10/18/2014
Hermione should be his main girlfriend, duh!
kyoshi711 chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
Why is it so important to protect Harry's secret that he is a thestral? He could probably change into any form he wants. Punishing the three boys for attempted murder would be more important than keeping a secret that isn't that important as I see it.
kyoshi711 chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
If your going to have the trio shooting stunning spells you aren't very bright. In a war where its kill or be killed you have them acting like 10 year olds.
kyoshi711 chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Enjoyed the story until you killed off his girlfriend and her family. Sick!
aegorm chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
Aaaand i'm not gonna continue reading this story, you already made ginny look like a fangirl and now you ae gonna pair them together? Bloody stupid
peaksh chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
I must say, I don't like the story as much since you killed off Casey. But oh well.
luca chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
... FuuĆ¹uuuuck! Best fanfic til you decided to kill casey off...
Steph1215 chapter 40 . 8/16/2014
Love it
Severus-is-my-man chapter 23 . 8/2/2014
this series is my favorite on this website. when ever i cant find something to read on here or irl i always come back to this one. honestly i could probably recite i. it is soooo good. thank you for being an amazing writer!
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
I liked Casey.
I wonder what will happen to the tabletops?
Skeeter is responsible for this crap!
1,443 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »