Reviews for The Refiners Fire
stein.dario chapter 24 . 9/27
Seems a bit strange that Harry is really upset with Hermione because she "loves him" but then doesn't ask for any explanation on her feelings...
stein.dario chapter 22 . 9/27
Ouch, interesting... but Harry would have never ever done that in the last part, even if he promised!
stein.dario chapter 21 . 9/27
I'm really interested in finding out who is behind all these attacks! I'm also interested when Harry will feel something more for Ginny and tell her!
stein.dario chapter 20 . 9/27
Really nice chapter again! I was guessing that Harry was going to tell Ginny why the present made him so sad and tell her that that would NEVER happen to her.
stein.dario chapter 18 . 9/26
I really liked this! I would have liked for some better punishment to Malfoy's gang though!
stein.dario chapter 17 . 9/26
Nice one again! I really like your conversation between Harry and Ron about the prophecy even though I would have stated the entire prophecy and not just a synopsis of it!
stein.dario chapter 16 . 9/26
Really nice chapter again! I like that thoughs about Casey pop out sometimes! She was really important for Harry, so I think it's normal for him to think about her
stein.dario chapter 14 . 9/26
Really nice chapter! I liked more the way of your writing too! It was "more clean" if you know what i mean
stein.dario chapter 11 . 9/26
It would have been good to have separation between different parts. Sometimes it takes me reading a coupe lines before understanding it's another period of day or some day later
stein.dario chapter 8 . 9/26
Here I found Harry too much "happy" right after the death of Casey. Kissing Ginny and not even greaving.
stein.dario chapter 7 . 9/26
Can't say I wasn't expecting it... I'm a so sad now!
stein.dario chapter 6 . 9/26
I'm really enjoying your story and I find most characters act like I think they would in canon! Good work!
Lucifer Junior chapter 40 . 9/8
This story has been absolutely amazing. Honestly, one of the best Harry Potter Fanfics I've ever read. Thank you.
jeff321321 chapter 31 . 8/22
jd
gleamfang chapter 40 . 8/15
Hi there.

I've read EVERTHING! OMG I can't begin to say how much I love this series...

I only wish there was an AU or something where Harry and Casey could have had a future together...

It would've been a lot duller I suppose and Casey would be near helpless... but dammit first loves are special...

That said I do love your pairing with Ginny here. She's quite perfect here (to me at least) and I think the story gave them all room to grow which is wonderful and wonderfully done later in the series as well. That takes some serious discipline and/or planning and I must applaud you for keeping the pacing throughout! I also love the big family you put together! Finally a nice Dumbledore... Sheesh why does everyone enjoy bashing him...

The only gripe I might have is how often everyone ends up in the hospital suffering but I do understand its use as a plot device... And I guess I wound up shared the characters' dread for the hospital but still... Haha.

Anyways I thank you for taking so much time to write this lovely epic story. I'll come back from time to time as I will fondly remember this story for a LOOONG time but for now I must say with all the tears in my eyes (more so then when Casey left) "I'll see you again"

Cheers