Reviews for My December
Anaris chapter 12 . 2/22
it is seldom to read such a well written fic here. Thank you for your work. I enjoyed it very much.
siberianRS chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
wah... it's almost a decade since the last update.. T_T i've visited your profile and saw your message re: your fics.. so glad that My December holds a special place in your heart (it seems to be the case too with a lot of readers) :) it's really something special. i'm really curious as to how the story could possibly go, but also understand your reasons. just leaving a fave and a follow just in case you find the inspiration again in the future. i'm not giving up hope even if GB is long finished and there are no recent fics about this refreshing couple, since look at me, scouring the net more than ten years later, reminiscing like an old man haha. best regards, and thank you for this fic. :)
Nicolas Ambroise chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
what happened to your fanfic?! it was so great! i read it even though i knew i would meet a dead-end T_T i hope you could still update and that would certainly be a miracle. but please i beg of you! please resurrect this wonderful story of yours! only you could end it T_T
BeyondMyReach chapter 12 . 11/29/2011
No! Cliffhanger.

Please, update! I really enjoy this fanfic.
Shizuno chapter 12 . 12/18/2010
really love this! i remember reading this a long time ago, before i had my account, so i can't comment... anyway, I doubt this will still be continued but it would be great if you did
Apple of Doom chapter 12 . 10/16/2010
I really, really love this story. The characterization was done beautifully, and guh. I love your Kazuki. ;w;

*will wait patiently for the updates*
BloodyIris16 chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
You should really and i mean really finish this story! I love it and would like to see what else happens.
XxIrisxX chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
Aww, no! Please don't abandon this! It's one of thebest BanxKazu fics that I've ever read and I'd reaaly wanna see this completed. Please don't leave this!
JBubbles chapter 12 . 3/10/2010
Seriously, I'm adoring, and what's up with this cllifhanger over here? Looking for the next chapter anxiously ~
bon10 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
the story is very...te-heh! i like long stories.
Gengkotsuya chapter 12 . 3/14/2009
I really hope to see this updated some day. It's the best Ban/Kadzuki fic I've ever read, the one that made me a fan of the pairing! And it was left at such a cliffy, I would've wanted to see Ban's reaction to the kiss.
ShowMeYourSmile chapter 12 . 6/29/2008
ok so i stayed up till 5 this morning reading this entire fic and look at what i'm left with...a cliffhanger! Oh the world must hate me T_T O please say you'll update really really soon? pretty please! _
SpammishRice chapter 12 . 5/1/2008
Oh poo. A large part of me yipped with glee at the end of the chapter, and a little part of me died when I saw that I'd finished, and there were no more chapters.

I think one of the things that hooked me into this story was how in-character you wrote them. So in-character it hurts, because it doesn't happen in the manga, and I SO WISH IT DID. :D And you write the character interactions so well! My God, I'm reading this as a third party spectator and Ban is charming the pants off of ME!

Absolutely the best Ban/Kazuki story I've ever read, and it's not even complete! I also thoroughly enjoyed your other Ban/Kazuki stories (especially "SoS"!)-it seems you have the market on this pairing cornered, regardless of the fact that you haven't written about them in awhile.

I'd beg you to continue this story, but it's been two years, and I do understand inspiration comes and goes. I'm just glad I at least got to see Kazuki finally initiate a kiss with Ban.
pratz chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
I am dead curious about how the continuation of this story. Ban is his annoying self here, to the point that I want to wring his pretty neck. Kazuki, please, I don't want him to get hurt. Somehow I got this impression that your Kazuki is a little too sensitive for his own good, and probably it'll bring your Kazuki off to his downfall. Well, not that I want that, of course.

Please do continue.

Thanks a heap.

~pratz
kawaiikazuki chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
well, great story, i must admit, even though i don't like ban that much. but really creative! i hope you post the next chapter soon! this is your best story yet!