Reviews for Better Than Paradise
Kathleen chapter 21 . 4/2/2010
So good! Can't wait for the sequel! It might be already out cuz I read this well just now. Yay!
Kathleen chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
I'm going to guess it's Thomas
Kathleen chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
He will probably propose
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Woo, just a bit ironic that the episode where Charlie gets hung is on Dom's b-day, eh? I didn't realize the date that epi aired on the 8th...interesting.

This is a really sweet story so far. Keep it up!
lotr rox chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
aw so cute! yay they were rescued! poor boone he died :( u wrote this before he died though. exept 4 the part with Boone in it (it really not ur fault though) i loved it
Hekate-Trivia chapter 21 . 4/10/2005
YAY! so happy, i love charlie and claire together, and well as sawyer and kate, and sayid and shannon, lol, i'll stop listing now... but omg, this is awesome, and now for the nitpicky part, sorry 'bout this, but spelling and grammar are severely lacking, constructive critisicm, i love the story, but a) the chapters seemed rushed as they are very short and b) spelling and grammar was horrendous at times! i suggest getting someone to edit and fix all the errors and the re-posting or something to make it easier to read. I know i ran into difficulties trying to read it at times.
blueMnM415 chapter 14 . 3/10/2005
Yay they found him (does dance around the house like when Charlie shot and killed that bastard called Ethan). Anyway i cant wait for the next chapter but its 10:03 on a school nite and i have to go to bed so Gudnite' mate _ .(soory, again couldnt resist).
blueMnM415 chapter 13 . 3/10/2005
Great job, yay lots of happieness _.
blueMnM415 chapter 12 . 3/10/2005
Im scared too _. Great job.
blueMnM415 chapter 11 . 3/10/2005
NO! NOT GOOD! Thats not so good. Good job.
blueMnM415 chapter 10 . 3/10/2005
I think it was either Thomas or for some odd reason Clairs mom? But thats just me. Anyway great job.
blueMnM415 chapter 9 . 3/9/2005
Poor Charlie is right, i was crying . Anyway great job, so much happiness.
blueMnM415 chapter 8 . 3/9/2005
The cuteness! I like exciting but not scary ! Anyway great job.
blueMnM415 chapter 7 . 3/9/2005
That dress sounds so pretty, i cant wait. Great job.
blueMnM415 chapter 6 . 3/9/2005
Chapters are okay if there a little lame and this one was okay so good job.