Reviews for Is Drinking Really All That Bad For You?
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Bravo & well done!
Vee017 chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Wonderful little story. I like all these different POV's in the series.

Beka's ponderings about if Rhade would have kids with a human was great, and the comparisons with Tyr were good too.

I love your fics!
eris chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I think you could go on a whole long tangent about this...like the story but...*sobs* why can't they sell clones of rade on ebay? *sniffles, wipes eyes on hem of robes* well, anyhow, golden apples to you for a great story. )
mizor chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
good read. My main complaint was the size of the one big paragraph. Big paragraphs are kind of hard to read on a monitor. Breaking it up into two smaller paragraphs would have been eaiser on the eyes.

A bit of a nit but if Beka is drinking booze to hydrate her self she is in for trouble. Alcohol will dehydrate you.
humanize chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
o the tension...very good indeed.
prin69 chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
i love you. i love you. i love YOU.i love you. i love you. i love you. I! LOVE! YOU!

im the middle of a series of breakdowns, so this really made so happy, you rock!

very cool, i love how its parallel to the other one, and the last line did inded rock my socks. i loveed her thoughts on rhade, nd with tyr. challenges, very nice, she does enjoy those doesnt she? i really loved this one! as i loved the others. i liked the first pararaph alot, alot alot. it was really col. and then howbea didt kno if shed be strong enough to quit, very cool.

joyful fic!