Reviews for Before His Love
JuneGilbertVivianRaeven chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
O.O SAM. IS. NOT. JAZZ! This oneshot seems more in the vision of Jazz than Sam. Sam is a moody Goth girl, who doesn't really give a flip about school stuff besides being with her freinds(her only freinds being Danny and Tucker). Jazz is the valedictorian, speech-making, soft and sappy type with bunches and bunches of freinds. Please... This is even a thin plot... Review stuff on your own before you post, PLEASE...
Maria chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
awesome story! plz write more! u r one of the only reasons i come here!
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Another great fic! I loved it, it had the perfect amount of flufiness.
1 Litre of Tears Sakura chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I love this songfic!c And Before Your Love is one of my favorite Kelly Clarkson songs!
shadowedstar213 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
so sweet, lots of fluff! I love it!
A Handful of Rain chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Very cute! Very fluffy! And taht's why I loved it!
Fluff Luffer chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Awe, that story turns cotton to dirt! It was so sweet and romantic! I like the 'weird memories,' they were so cute! Flufflie like pink cotton candy!
Wishing For Hope chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Very cute!
Jazz The Spazz chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
This story was 2 good 2 be true!
Not Worth Living For chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Cute!
Tuckers-Ghostly-Girl-xD chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
DGG: Aw! That's sweet! -_- It's so fluffy!

(I have yet to see fanning the flames did sam really kiss DASH!)
OMG chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
OMG I LOVE FLUFF! THIS WAS A GREAT STORY! I love the DannySam pairings! You rock!
Lightning Streak chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Whoa...that...was...total...AWESOMNESS! i LOVED it! It was a really good idea to wait until the end of the story to say who her husband was! (Although I think I already knew,)

Write more fanfictions! Your writing kicks major butt! :P
DP FAN chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
OMG YOU MUST MAKE ANOTHER ONE! I LOVED IT TO MUCH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I LOVED IT!

PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE!
Jo chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
MAKE ANOTHER ONE! OMG YOU HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE FOR ME PLEASE? THAT WOULD BE GREAT! I LOVED IT!