Reviews for The Multiverse
Mana chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
awesome you should make this a full story.
Music Marauder chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Brilliant. Last line is my favourite...maybe he should meet Alpha. I do wonder what Jayne would say about meeting Hamilton. Hah. Thanks for posting. :)
TheRedPoet chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Not a bad story.

Rather amusing, what with the doubles.

The dialogue's quite good and I'm impressed with the technical talk.

Was that made up or..?

River's not quite in character, which bugged me a bit.

The switch thingy with Wash was hilarious, though.
Kaylee Tam chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
When do I get to go to the crappy town where I’m the evil overlord?

XD

This story made me laugh like no other. Oh man, so great. And that last line is perfect.

You don't need to continue this story, it works perfectly as a oneshot, but the thing about this particular story is that it *also* works perfectly if you continue it. Personally I don't really care if you do or not, because leaving it as it is would make it a really nice ending. Either way, bravo, instant fave.
Lunas twin chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Nice and a funny story, which makes a lot of sense, but I wish you had written what happens next.
teenahali chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Excellent...I love Firefly and mixing it up witha little bit of Buddy history is awesome.

I can't wait to read the next installment.

teenahali
Bob-from-Accounting chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Nice. I always wondered what would happen if Mal ever met Caleb. Good crossover. All the characters were spot one. Well done.
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Please write another one. I want to see Zoe vs. Jasmine, but what I -really- want to see is Jayne vs. Marcus Hamilton.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Well, your general style of writing needs a little improvement in some areas, but the concept itself is HIGHLY enjoyable.

Even on its own, that last line of Wash's- "When do I get to go to the crappy town where I'm the evil overlord"- made this whole story well worth the reading.

In general, I found the whole concept of a confrontation between Caleb and Mal particularly interesting; on the one hand, we have a resourceful spaceship captain who is otherwise perfectly normal, and on the other, a demented superhumanly strong priest who just won't stop unless you do something SERIOUSLY damaging to him...

Good to see that Caleb got humiliated AND defeated simultaneously, really.

(After all, getting his head handed to him- not literally, of course- by a perfectly normal human after lasting against a Slayer is hardly going to be comforting, is it?)
Grace Macy chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Oh, that just ROCKED! ::giggling like mad:: More, please! Really! :)
Korilian chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
when do I get to go to the crappy town where I’m the evil overlord?'

Best line ever!
P.H. Wise chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Nice.

You seem to have a good grasp of Mal's character. River seems a little bit OOC being used solely as exposition girl, and they do seem to figure out what's happened to them a bit quickly, but other than that, good story.
Samus chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
LOL! I loved that last line!