Reviews for Child Of The Wind And The River
Kate Andromeda chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Interesting two chapters. I would love to read more.
flit chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Not that you need to change the story or anything, but I'm pretty sure Vianne's mother is cited as Mayan in the movie, not Aztec.
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
are you going to continue this?
AnonyMiss731 chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
I liked the changing POV. It was executed well. I like the fact that it doesn't have a plot I could figure out to quickly (what with Helen), I like the challenge. The dialog is very good. It's a smooth banter that reads very naturally. And the characters say things that are true to they're style, for lack of better phrasing. Speaking of which. Your description and phrasing is lovely. The only things I wish would be different, would be for Vianne and Roux to have more then surface conversation. For two people in love they don't seem to out right say anything meaning full. It's all under veils of chocolate and doors. But honestly it was like that in the film too, so there is absolutely no blame just my preference over another. *sigh* oh well. Also the update was quite some time ago. It appears the story is a dead WIP. If it is, well at least it was a very good one _~
Rodidor chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
i like it
Sophinna chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
Oh gosh that was fantastic... I love your characterisations and I truly can't wait to read more!
harleyteen chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
This is a really good start. Keep going. I am really interested in how this is going
rainbow haired auror chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
This is wonderfull! I want to know what happens next! Please update!
whistlingawaythedark chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
I really like this! Please continue it, I want to read more!
LOEYLA SUE ESSY chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
boring. sorry but it is. AGGH DON'T HIT ME!

but Roux is definetly HOT. JONNY DEPP!(DROOL, DROOL)
Arya Elessar chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
First off, I think you have a lot of potential as a writer, but need some practice. This story would be very short-lived, and is lacking detail and some plot. Otherwise it is okay. Try to update it a little, and make some changes.
Rhiannon Aurorafai chapter 2 . 3/20/2005

I love the story! This is the best one for this movie so far that i've seen! Update soon!

xanya-forever chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Ek! Please continue this. It desperately needs more. You shoudlnt' leave Roux and Vianne in such turmoil, it's simply not right! And poor Anouk... she longs for a resolution to this story. All yoru characters are begging for more! I really like what you've written so far - the characterization is great - and I'm a sucker for fluff between these two. Not that you've really written fluff, but you know what I mean. So write more please!
Della chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Okay, more, more more. I love sickeningly romantic when the story is as well crafted as yours.