Reviews for And We Will Make It
Kajskk chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Beautiful written. D

I've always loved the sexual tension Shayera seem to spread around her. Not like she's flashing herself or anything. Just some phrases she says every now and then to people or the way she look at someone :)
kairiyuna14 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
omg this litle poem type thing waas so cute. i loved it. it was really well written.
Lady Element chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
You are an awsome author and that story was beautiful! You are one of my favorites! Tell your friend that the song was fantastic!
MagicalMe5 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
YAY! A John/Shayera after-"WTD" fanfic ! You did such a wonderful job! The lyrics worked very well with the story. Beautiful job !

And please give my compliments to your friend, Jocelyn - her lyrics were very poetic (I wish I could have listened to the music, as well :)).

Peace, M*Me
GreenOceans chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Dude, tear, that was, tear tear, beautiful! Can't wait for "Wake the Dead" to air, this is like my pre "Starcrossed" faze all over again, I must know if this Vixen character is truley any threat to my favorite couples relationship, GR CN, well at least I have stories like yours to keep me happy (or sane as some may say), lets all keep up the GL/HG faith! (I know, I'm insane, oh well)...
T chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
That was so touching. Loved it.
Weapon X 61 chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Yeah !1 *claps hands * your friend did a great job on the lyrics ! I love it ...unfortinantly I haven't seen the epi yet ! can't wait to see it though ...
oneredneckgoddess chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Excellent! I haven't seen wake the dead yet but I can't wait until it airs. I really hope that what you have here is what happens. You incorporated your friend's lyrics at the perfect time. Again, EXCELLENT!