Reviews for You've got mail
Clarej chapter 10 . 2/11/2008
i like your fic.:) hahaha... i just wish you finished it :( haha:)
amber chapter 10 . 10/15/2005
please put out more soon. thanks
Ranchan17 chapter 10 . 3/30/2005
good chapter. i really like this fic
Ranchan17 chapter 9 . 3/14/2005
great chapter :D n dont worry, I like demons angel but this is alot better.
Ranchan17 chapter 8 . 3/10/2005
oh god, youve gotta update this story! ITS AWESOME! id add it to my c2 but unfortunatly I cant add r rated fics. Ill add it to my webapge when I have time though!

i cant believe you only have 15 reviews, this fic deserves more.
uten chapter 8 . 3/7/2005
Another nice chapter of this really long but cool flashback. *grins* I always look forward to the next chapter of this as you have a very unique storytelling style that I just happen to love reading.

Sorry about your laptop, and I look forward to the next chapter of this as soon as you get it done!
Ace A chapter 7 . 2/3/2005
Well, this is certaintly refreshing. I'm normally not especially interested in Gundam or yaoi, but this effort is nice change of pace.

I quite enjoy Ranma's first person perspective of the story (even though it is rather limiting, but that's your challenge to circumnavigate). And as you mention, expanding Ranma's vocabulary would indeed be a welcome development.

Naturally, this story being from Ranma's PoV, certain characters and their actions will be coloured by his own biases and his far from omniscient percerptions. This is why I really like your characterisation of Akane. A Ranma who's getting over his crush on the tomboy, and becoming fed up with her not uncommon deranged level of mistrust and jealousy would perceive Akane as you've written her. Sure, she can be nice, but now, occasional smiles aren't enough to placate Ranma's growing dislike of the girl sowed through increasing physical and emotional abuse.

To round this review I'll conclude with some negative criticism. You appear to be teetering on the edge of the fanon convention that everybody in the Ranmaverse save Ranma, is a shallow villain. While there aren't any extreme examples yet, please don't forget that Ukyo, Shampoo, Cologne and even sometimes Ryoga, are generally civil (the former two often being quite nice even outside of their roles as fiancees) to Ranma.

Also, there were some awkward points where Ranma current gender seemed inconsistent. Though, nothing especially detrimental to the story.
Innortal chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
weird events, I must say. I never expected Fei to be like that, or Ranma, but I guess too much negative reinforcement about women would make him act that way.

Oh well.

Good concepts, keep it up.

Innortal
jgkitarel chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
Heh. This is rather interesting. The last fer paragraphs, specially the last two sentences leave a lot for an imaginative person to think up.

Keep up with the good work.
Darkepyon chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
well i gotta admit i did not see that happinin in this chapter to say the least good chapter question though um what tense is this story in is it 3rd or is a flash back
ranma hibiki chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
im not sure if i should laugh at "fei" or at ranma.

ah well who cares as long as someone kicks some sense into the NWCs titanium empty heads(and hoping for much bashing along the way)
uten chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
This chapter was quite amusing. All related to the end of last chapter, but amusing as anything. I especially liked it when Ranma kissed him back. You've done quite a good job describing everything so far and I look forward to the next chapter!
ranma hibiki chapter 6 . 1/20/2005
me hauled back ta bed by Duo an’ Kat while Chang argued with Yuy ‘bout whether they were gonna shot me or not. might want to check your grammer the spelling it shoot instead of shot

loved the prank and feel sorry for wufei.
Silverscale chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Intressting chapter. Is it going to be the Yakuza?
Innortal chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Ok, a little weird (I admit I have no idea who Dana really is, even though I watched the damn series). But it does draw the reader in. Good luck.

Innortal