Reviews for Robin's Equal
nicegirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
it kinda sound weird
kisabestfriendforever chapter 5 . 12/19/2005
This is an exiting story to read I cant wate for the next chapter
HAYLEY WESTON chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
please update soon excellent start
Troubles8806 chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
Hm... This is full of twists... Give me a hint- what should I guess happens next? ;)
Raablyn chapter 5 . 4/2/2005
I don't think a fic is alive . . . oh no . . . the fics are alive? THE FICS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD! AH!

One more thing: the Enchantress Blossum?

. . . and stormtroopers are the men in white that come to take innocent insane teens away. And they're here, the door's not locked, and they have blasters. Must fly now. May the Force be with you!

(This is what comes of watching all three movies two times straight. Beware.)

And can you come over today?
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
You are an interesting person, but that's cool cause i like most of the same stuff you do.

You had a very intresting review, as far as i could tell during the course of the battle of badon hill, there was no rain. That doesn't mean that when the camera's stopped rolling that a sudden thunderstorm accured, if it did, well kudos. I just got the title from one of my favorite Enya songs, and i thought it was cool.

As to your second question, I would marry Raistlin. He's damn hot and so what if he's somewhat..evil. How do you know if i'm not? lol. And "assailant" means "random bad guy attacking you." Thanks for the review.

~Childlike Empress~
Raablyn chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
Yes, I'm still sane about football, in fact I'm eating dinner at the computer. I know, when I copied all my poems onto the WordPerfect, they came out underlined, and no amount of cursing, slapping, and clicking on the right button would ununderline them, so I had to put them all on Document Something to ununderline them, but sinc eI had to load 10 of them I forgot to ununderline that one . . . ugh . . .

What is it about the SuperBowl? The people around me are insane! I don't mean the wierd fun insane that you and me are, I mean the insane that totally creeps me out!

Tristan got a haircut . . . it looks stupid . . . I spent yesterday at my Grandmas, and forgot to bring my COW stuff and it's 6:47 and I STILL haven't done the !$*%&%& %&$ first person narrative . . . that's stupid too . . . It's Breanna's birthday tomarrow, and I dread it, I swear, she is a whiny little . . .

You like my ideas? Cool! Thatnks Del, you've saved me from even deeper insanity because of the perverseness that is men and football . . . who in the world would want to watch sweaty overly-buff men tackle eachother? It dosn't make any sense!

See ya tomarrow Del, wait to you see my new shirt.
Raablyn chapter 3 . 1/29/2005

You know, they're thinking of cancelling the Feb. vactation.

O we-ell.

Good story so far. One question: why are you doing so many stories at once? I have three up, and I expect to finish them sometime before the next school year. But you have, like, 10 up. Isn't it hard trying to juggle all of them at once?

Have you finished your books yet so you can read the Legends or the DET, you cant ake your pick, and I can sate my curiosity of what the hell is Tourrouge?
Raablyn chapter 4 . 1/16/2005

OK, I'll make a deal with you . . . I'll visit Torrouge if you read the Dark Elf Trilogy!

Meet me on Tuesday to discuss terms.

Now I'm going to place this on all you're stuff so you can't miss it.
ali of redwall chapter 3 . 12/17/2004 don't exactly know what to think of this story. It's a good plot, and fairly well written also, but there's a few questions I have.

(1.) Why did Allen not know that 'Nat' was a girl? I realized she passed herself off for a boy, but at three years old, it's rather hard to keep secrets. And- there are, of course, ways of telling whether a toddler is a girl or not.

(2.) Natalia didn't seem very surprised when she learned she had a sibling- a twin, at that. Do you not think that she would be at least a little bewildered by the whole ordeal?

(3.) Unless they wanted to spare thier child of a certain depressing and lonely upbringing, Robin would probably have known about his long-lost sister. And being the clever little boy that he is, would have probably suspected 'Nathan', seeing as she had the same overall appearance. Even if he didn't know, it seems to me that he's a very observant child, naturally thrust into the background by his shy, quiet behavior.

Just a few things I noticed there. Other than that, keep writing! You know the saying; practice makes perfect! And I beleive you're well on your way. :D
Larien Calaelen chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
This is really good! I like the idea. Please update soon!
Raablyn chapter 1 . 12/9/2004

The answer to your question: I have no idea.

I like the way you included wizards, I really think that you'd like the DL books.

I love this, doesn't really matter that it's teensy, quality is better than quanity . . . I think . . . do I have that right? . . .

Another borribly long review, hope ya don't mind.

FRIDAY! (sorry just wanted that out of my system)

Next chapter! Next chapter! Next Chapter! Next Chapter . . . etc.
XmeowX chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Oh! First fantasy fanfic on the fandom! Except mine but that's more suspense. Anyway, welocome to the RH Fandom.

Update soon!
Troubles8806 chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I like it! It's a new twist that I never would have thought of myself... Or if I did, it would have taken me awhile... Anyway, I enjoyed the first chap, although short, and hope you post again soon!