Reviews for Good Enough
AMAZING!
banzi chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I love these two.
mythical-dragon48 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
"Besides, my hair bond with Chewie goes way back, don't try to stand in our way."

That cracked me up so much I actually fell over. Great story!
Sarah T chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
The story is a bit dated but I just had to post a review and a grand BRAVO!

I've read the prequel as well and I admire the mature style of writing!

It is difficult, I imagine, to write these daily life / relationship issues in a way that keeps the whole thing interesting and believable - but you have done it very well.

Your stories are among the best pieces of fanfiction I have read so far, so thanks for sharing and keep it up!
bdbg chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
AWW so sweet well i guess it's slightly bitter sweet but anyway i loved it xx
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Marriage is definitely a big issue with Han and Leia. Please tell me you have written a one-shot where he proposes! lol Nice work!
scorsby chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
nice sequel. are there going to be any others? i really like your style- its very frank and careful. it deals with the issues really well. you have an interesting talant.

zellahxx
shannon ohara chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
well that was one hot story, I love H and L angst.

GOOD WORK.
Silindro chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
that was very complicated. especially towards the end.
The Logical Ghost chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
These two stories are excellent! You've perfectly captured the essance of Han and Leia's relationship, without having to build a complicated plot. Please write more!
TakesLeave chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
I love your stories, but I have just one question... WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR WEBSITE? PLEASE bring it back! Every H/L site I find seems to go belly up (starts checking for a curse on her PC)
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Thank you for continuing with this story. I hope Han and Leia can someday get to a point in their relationship where the public will be pulling for them to get married. I feel bad for Han because I think Leia knows he would never leave her. Wonderful writing!