Reviews for The Contract
NessaLeigh chapter 22 . 2/23
why was it neccesary to break my heart
Pharies chapter 21 . 6/4/2014
Awe, poor Malfoy!

But AWE! The boys with Hermione and her situation. I love that you made them realize that they were the comic relief. I couldn't stop laughing.

This was too cute )

Tori

p.s. I apparently reviewed the last chapter already and I don't remember doing this, soooo. Look at that! I read this again! And I still like it. haha
dramioneshipper chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Okay, I just finished reading your story. It was amazing, well written, and also I love the humors you put in there.

I'm personally a dramione shipper, but Oliver Wood is someone who could have defeated Draco Malfoy's persona, so I thought for once to give it a try. I never thought your fic would turn out to be this great. And I must tell you when you brought Draco I almost pee myself! This fic is perfection!

The ending is a bit frustating though. I wonder what would have happened between dramione if Oliver hadn't came earlier. But over all you're a total genius for writing a story like this.
bookaholic2000 chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Ah, the way I love Hermione and her bossiness (don't even know if it is a word, or maybe it is?) ...
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Wow! Funny chapter!

P.S. I love HARRY!
LillianMarie2 chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
goodness the world as we know it has gone lopsided. gosh thats funny
ptl4ever419 chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
Love it!
Thrae Elddim chapter 22 . 7/17/2012
I love how much like a soap opera this entire fic is. It's rare to see Harry as part of the comic relief, but it worked out very well in this case! Those scenes made me laugh so hard... Although Draco's point of view nearly made me cry. He's always been a very tragic character to me and I appreciate your portrayal as such. Cheers!
mysteriouslife chapter 22 . 8/11/2011
Aw! Fantastic story! Please make a sequel! and please give Malfoy a happy ending!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/29/2011
Poor Draco malfoy no love for him Byron the super blinding bright side lickle Ollie patched things up with Mia woo I love this couple
DG Veil chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
such a bitter sweet ending it wa a good story
jesshoagie14 chapter 22 . 4/14/2011
Ok I feel horrible for Draco. like seriously. Also, I love the twins in this story with their usualy hilarious banter. I just kind of wish Oliver hadn't gotten amnesia because that changed their love/hate relationship, which I always love in these fanfictions. But otherwise it was a good story!
Dormant-CynicalDonkeys chapter 22 . 8/30/2010
I feel really sorry for Draco. He seems so understanding. I think he should have someone to love him:P
Ryku Tonabei chapter 22 . 7/19/2010
awww poor Draco
Ghine chapter 14 . 7/15/2010
Bwahaha! I love Fred. And George. To ity-bity bits.