Reviews for Newlyweds
Scabbers1957 chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
*wipes eyes* well done ! *It's nice to have a good chuckle first thing in the morning."

I'll add this to my favs & Haruna community.

Scabbers1957 chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
"Luna: Calm down, honey. Have you been practicing those breathing exercises from those anger management sessions for the hot-tempered? Remember, hee hee hoo, hee hee hoo-" lol where did you get this stuff from...absolutley hilarious.

Scabbers1957 chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Oh where has this little gem been hiding all this time...

Just think, Harry can face ol Mouldie shorts, but lil ol preggie Luna scares the crap outta hin...what a woos.

;)
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
lol this sounds just like them...very well done. Now that bit of mindless flattery is out of the way...on with the story.

;)
starlitwisher chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
I hope you update. This is such a gem!
Keeper chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! its totally wicked! Luna is so funny - same with Gred and Forge! hahahah! update soon!
starlitwisher chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Please updatte! I want to read Harry's interview.
JJ Rust chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
Pretty humorous story. Chapter 4 was the best when the twins interviewed other HP characters about Harry & Luna. I especially loved the descriptions they had for each character. The Hermione section was the best. Draco's was pretty god too.
Triple V chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
Very funny story so far. Update soon.
Draco the Spirit Dragon chapter 5 . 11/21/2007
Rather funny, thumbs up from me!
moonbeam2006 chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
This story is so funny it had me nearly falling out of my chair with laughter. Its an amazing piece of work and I don't believe I've ever seen anything like it. Are you going to do an interview on Harry without Luna around because that would be interesting to see how that turns out.

Ciao

Moonbeam2006
Babbitt chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
Too funny, if that's possible. D I hope there will be an update some time...
I am anonymous. xD thePelican chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
That was Hilarious! Keep it up. Update it soon. I want to see Harry's Interview, and I love Luna... lol.
denise134 chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
is it finished i wanna hear harrys interview it was really good
tiedye chapter 5 . 8/5/2006