Reviews for A Night to Remember
Shortcake99 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Why I haven't already reviewed is beyond me!
This is most likely about the third time I've read this and every time it seems to get better and better!
The whole dynamic of the storyline is amazing! Tying religion into it was just purely remarkable. You made just the right links and I have to say that this story nearly has me in tears each and every time!
Surprisingly, I really liked the ending! The interlocking with the vows and the Roman Catholic values was awesome!
Really loved it! Excellent work!
Paommt chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
omg! that was... omg!
STR8BKCHICK chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
damn...that was crazy...but I can see Letty doing that shit...whoo..super angsty!
MimeMoe chapter 1 . 5/8/2011

omg kinda saw that coming but really wished it was a more angsty less deathy fic.
teamtorettosupporter chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
this Dom is such an asshole...

Thats a great story :)
Princess Cheese chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This was really good, although I echo the opinion of another reviewer who said that this was a wonderful background to a longer story, Letty pregnant with the child Dom wants, Dom stuck with his stupid blonde bimbo. I think you should write it, I'd read it.
StormN624 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Wow this was very well written, However very disappointing because I could totally predict the ending. Although i thought she would shoot him, but I think driving off the cliff was much better.

I was also disappointed because I felt that this was such a great lead to a longer more in-depth story. And also saddened b/c I'm totally unsupportive of suicide and I think it was out of character for a strong woman who cites her catholic religion in her marriage.

But thanks for writing.
scifen chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
In all its angst - and somewhat craziness - this was an awesome story. Your heart breaks at least five times. I loved it!
Clase406Marcela chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
umm no that's not psychotic at all...

loved it!
ladylookslikeadude chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Wow, that was really...interesting. I like it, but it was...well, like I said, interesting.
Nicole2513 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
WOW! That was great
awesomefatkitty chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
OMG! That wuz so sad and so...irrational! I luved it! Keep up the good work, this was toally awesome! I love evetyhting you write so Keep it up!
Vinces-Girl chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
the story was written good, like always, but i didnt like the events. i like happy storys, but still great story for any on who like this kinda style

OTHlover04 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
that was good
Kristiana chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Wow...I can't really describe what I think about this...I mean suicide is wrong but I think this was written really well. Good job!