Reviews for Come What Will
Crown V chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I love it! You conveyed a lot with a short piece. It's well written and flows smoothly! Im such a Michael/Robin fan! Not enough love for them.
PotionPolice chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
aww! I love it!

Good good Job!
skye chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
this is so sweet. i like the pairing better than amon and robin...
SightX chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I haven't seen the RobinxMicheal pairing before, but i like it! I enjoyed your story, so often the fanfictions differ so much from what the actual characters are like it kinda looses its appeal. Very nicely written, and it ends perfectly, making me want more. Pont of View was awesome, and I will read your other fanfictions when i can!

-Jen (a.k.a. SightX)
Darkness in our hearts chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Good story. Update soon. Micheal and Robin are the best characters.
Zurizip chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Oh, this was so beautiful, and plausible! Good job!
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Aww, this is such a cute story. I'm in love with Robin/Michael pairing and Robin/Amon ones. I just can never make up my mind lol. Anyway you did a cute fluff one-shot (or no one shot?) keep up the great work!
easterbunny chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
great fic :)

hope to see more mike/robin fics from u
Kiki Ortega chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Best One-Shot I've read in

Robin doesn't stay with Robin in the end, does she? (I meant in the series) That's sad, because they make such a cute couple. Amon, in my opinion, is a little too old for Robin. I heard he's about 25 and that Robin is around 15. C'mon, that's just weird... Well, nice fic... Please keep writing for Robin and Michael...