Reviews for Silver Bells
AmethystFlare3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Wow, this story is really good..like really good. The Snowman...how creepy! And ahh the romance here, it's just so realistic, I could totally see this happening. I love it so much :) I wish you had continued and finished the story, I really do... :( I will follow the story & keep hope!
Minkparrot chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
werent you going to update December 17th, 2004? anyway, this fic is really good. hope ur still alive, though. final exams can be deadly, which would explain why you disappeared off the site, lol jk
pru bue chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Oh god! This is great! Please continue! Will you make the snowman catch Helga? Noo... Ok... Do it but Arnold has to save her! No, don't make her another victim! Wuaaaa! I love it! Lila back off! Curly and Rhonda are cute! I really like how you describe their relationship and how they need to save each other! Yes! Four kids! THat would be just lovely! Please update when you can! Thank you!
Felix02 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012

That's a sad face, of course, because I know you'll probably never update this story again. And it has such promise! This, and the story before it, were THE best HA! fics I've read.

Thanks for this chapter at least! Love sick Arnold is the best.
rachel chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
oh this is really good please continue with this. i'd like to see how he saves her from herself
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
It'd be nice if you could actually update this story like you said you 'definitely' will after Dec. 17th. Pshh.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Oh my goodness. :o Is it remotely possible that this fic would be updated? :( It's so good! Anyway, I loved the writing as always. Good job! Please do update if you have the time and inspiration. :)
pokingbuddy chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
You know, I woke up this morning and realized I had a dream that you updated. That sounds incredibly pathetic, but I really love reading what you write. And although I'm hoping for all sorts of updates from you, I also really really hope that you'd continue this one. I don't know if you're still writing - specifically for Hey Arnold, or not, or what, but I really encourage you to do so - because I love love absolutely love reading your writing.

This is a desperate call for attention. Please?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I love that you used Aimee Mann for your beginning song! : )

Not many people know of her genius :]
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I know it's been years, and I know I probably shouldn't but i'm keeping up with the hope that one day, some day in the future, you'll update this gem. When you do i'll be here, with you on alert. And then I'll jump for joy.

For now I must say, the tales you weave are absolutely stunning. So real and so... just there. it's like I can feel the snow falling around me (I had a dream about that last night actually *shudder*) and feel his protectiveness for her.

SO yeah.. it's 2:15 and i'm partly asleep.
oneangredwarf chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Even though its been like, years, im guna hope you'll update because this fanfiction is so darling. I love it and would really love if you'd continue. If you need help or anything heres my email i would love for this stoory to continue.

-liz
nonombre chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This is such a great story so far. I read the Halloween one as well and loved it. I'm sad that this hasn't been updated since it was posted though. I'll still be adding this to my story alerts just in case it ever is though.
Jeni27 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I really liked this story. The sad thing is that you never finished it. It has so much potential. I fell in love with the characterizations. I was really hoping that it was finished. So, here's hoping that this review will get you back to this particular fic. Just because I really want to see what you had in store for my two favorite characters.

-Jeni
Vanizakkk chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
great storie i love arnold personanlity
LateOrliBloomer chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
GAH I LOVE how long your chapters are!

And the Snowman backstory is REALLY original! I like how you already have a history established about him and that he hasn't been caught. Makes the peril seem so much greater. (Uh oh, Helga...)

Helga and Gerald's mutual hatred makes me sad, especially since Arnold gets on so well with Phoebe. But hey, if it's canon...

LOL, Arnold was definitely very swoon-y teenager-y in this chapter. In the series, the viewer doesn't really get to see a lot of his interaction with the boarders, and even then, not so much in a negative light, so I thought this chapter was more realistic that way. The bath thing was a *little* weird...how many guys take long hot baths?

Oh, and the part where Arnold doesn't open up to Helga cuz he thinks she'll LAUGH at him? That made me sad too. But I guess it's a normal reaction for him. It is HELGA, after all. Are they going to open up to each other a little more in the next chapter? It's kind of frustrating how the only times they really seem to bond is after and/or during some huge crisis or when one or both of their lives are in mortal danger. And that's pretty much in all the fics I've read. Hopefully Arnold will get a chance to kiss Helga before she gets attacked by the Snowman...!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »