Reviews for Happy now
animelover5.6 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Really cute. So...much...fluffy!
Sam chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
It was great. i loved it. i'd like to see more of your work.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Ah who needs to like one couple over the other...I like 'em both equally XD! (Yup, I actually came to a conclusion). It's good seeing thoes two together...they wre meant for each other too, you know? Again, so sweet
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Heh...you know, I agree with your opinion of Zelos' flirting...he's not seriuos enough, in my opinion, to really make it last anyway...and having those "fangirls" must be kinda annoying after a while. They have their own personal agendas and reasons. But overall, another excellent piece of fluff. _

Excellent story! And on to the next...
AngelCatGirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
It's about time! I really support the Sheelos pairing I guess almost as much as potter29vo and this story was great!

*dances in the background*

Keep up the good work and write more Sheelos!
HitnRunHeretic chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Ka! So cute! I luv it!
Ariel chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Warm fuzzies...

That was really cute; Sheena and Zelos go together so perfectly, they even have little hints throughout the game!

Who would pair Sheena with Lloyd, anyway? (Maybe it's just me, but I personally think Lloyd belongs with Colette!)
SoulPoet chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
I was in a depressed mood, but now I feel all fuzzy inside. Lol _
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
That was one of the most fluffy and romantic Sheelos one-shot I read for a while. I bow down to you for making it so adorable like any of your other work.

I appreciate the dedication, I feel so honored! _ I love you seriously! _~

That was just so beautiful with so much thoughts and emotions. That was just so cute... No more to say to it but that. Did you get this from life experience too? I hope so! Though the ending with the interruption was a lot like my "A Seperate Link", which brought a smile to my face. Everyone always interrupt Sheena and Zelos! OH and for the person who said that Sheena and Lloyd belong together, they DON'T! And even if they do, then don't read stories not relating to them! I just have to get that off my chest. Great job! *add to favorites* Keep writing!
dragoonknight1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
please I want to see a one half human 1 forth angel and elf
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Aww. Cute. Just what I've come to expect from you! Another good job!
JDHack chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
WOW! that was pathedic, you need to know how sheena realy feels about her so called prevted, husband. sheena loves Lloyd and that is it.:(
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
whoa so much fluffyness! I loved all the rommance and waff.
SonicBoommaker chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Thats very nice. You're very good
NakigoeMizuKibun chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
It's so good! I love your story more than ever! TYour writing is one thing that makes life worth living!