Reviews for First Win?
Dragon-lover28 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
lol.
Darleneartist chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
HI

I remember this and I wanted to review but got called away, well this time I'm here and yes this is cute and funny. I enjoyed Seto's reaction to his win.

Yami telling Seto he will need to build a stronger deck and Yugi wanting to have a little fun.

Great one shot here, I wish U would write more Seto and Yami stuff. Darlene.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
*snicker* Nice.
Edward the spiderqueen chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
again, almost feel sorry for the cockey bastage.
Dorie Kaiba chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I just reread this. Yami seems a lot like you. The whole pat on head thing and tone of voice. And Kaiba seems a lot like me, since you almost always beat me in Duel Monsters, and I am always getting my head patted. Some concidence huh? So who is Yugi supposed to be? Also remember I am straight and you got a boyfriend. And we are girls, so noone can go uke! I know you are attracted to be but the answer is still no!

:Laughs for a long time:
Ahja Reyn chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Ok I'll help the cause. But only cuz I'm nice and believe in reviewing _
Misura chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
*snorts and giggles at that last line* I'm not sure whether to go 'poor Kaiba!' or 'poor Yami!' at this; I guess perhaps they're just happy together, even if they both have their 'bad' moments. (No, I'm not forgetting Yugi.) This was a fun and humorous read. :)
TriplePivotTurn chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I love the ending "Yugi, being very flexible, managed to catch one of the fingers and start sucking on it.

And a good time was had by all." THat's funny as

Here's is the review I gave you before *hands review* and your very own pat on the head *pat pat*

_CHEERIO_
Serah Villiers chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
*Still giggling* I like the 'phallic symobol' of Seto-kun's tower...very interesting take on it...

I must admit I was first drawn to this fic by the 'pairing' (or threesome! .) As it is a favourite of mine. Can't stand a pairing without Yuugi in there somewhere.

Very nice fic, I like how Seto is going to have to progress through Yami's decks, I wonder if the poor thing will -ever- beat Yami at his best? Heh, not likely!

Great little story, write more YxSxYY; there isn't enough...

Dagger
Silvershadowfire chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Since you lost you're reviews to those nasty bastards, here's a new one:

This is still, even on my ... fourth? Fifth? ... reading Absoulutly Hilarious! I love this fic!
MotherCHOWGoddess chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I remember reading this before, but I don't remember what I said in the review (if I reviewed - pretty sure I did). That said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"...You mean, you're left-handed?" Dear confuzzled Kaiba, he IS so cute when he's being an idiot, that's why we love him... uh huh, sure, Seto... the Duel Tower wasn't a phallic symbol, of COURSE it wasn't... *SNERK*

bad naughty evil wicked Zuit!, er, ffnet... a spanking, a spanking... and THEN... the Oral-

and now for something completely different...