Reviews for An Inuyasha Christmas
They should go in her room and open all the presents
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
yo chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
quien es baka
malak chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
It was really really really really funny, yet nice, cute with a dash of sweetness, I liked it, keep up the hard work!:-)
Fluff n stuff chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
WAHOO IM BACK PPL! And this fic was twice as good the second time around!
Fluff ninja chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
O and also cute fanfiction
Fluff ninja chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Yea i think its his tail...or maybe it allows him to transform into the giant dog demon thingie sometimes...either way its so funny (think about this) to see sesshomaru, the most emotionless character in the show (except maybe Kanna) wearing that big fluffy thing all the time, and when i first watched the show, i thought that it was the weirdest thing ever, and now i cant picture him w/out it! _
Lee Lee La La chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
AGAJSDVDWIDHD I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Oh yeah and that boa Sesshomaru wears is actually a boa, Rumiko Takahashi said one time in and interview that she drew that on him to look like a boa, but she drew it too fat and decided to keep it like that!
alexischic chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I think its called his "Momoko, of hif Fluffy." :D
That was adorable. :)
Black Light Brightness chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
AW! that's so sweet _
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I sort of assume the boa is something or other he has killed, like a horns on his armor too. I just can't see Rumiko Takahashi giving him a menacing demeanor, a face like that...and a long fluffy kitty tail. Its a total contradiction. Cute one shot.
KIKI Fluffy's Girl chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
That's SO SWEET! What Inuyasha Did To Kagome! You Should Write A Story About Kagome & Inuyasha Being Full Demons In Kagome's Era! And At Night They Turn In To Inu-Hanyous That Are Rock Stars! But They Never Met EachOther! That Would Be SO COOL! But The Story Was GREAT TO ME!
DarkSkyeDawn chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
this was a really cute story!
Honavi aka Mammaws Angel Baby chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
aw how sweet. i also like the name Fluffy lol for Sesshomaru
vanilfrappe chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Sweet and cute...I liked it alot!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »