Reviews for An Inuyasha Christmas
Fluff n stuff chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
WAHOO IM BACK PPL! And this fic was twice as good the second time around!
Fluff ninja chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
O and also cute fanfiction
Fluff ninja chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Yea i think its his tail...or maybe it allows him to transform into the giant dog demon thingie sometimes...either way its so funny (think about this) to see sesshomaru, the most emotionless character in the show (except maybe Kanna) wearing that big fluffy thing all the time, and when i first watched the show, i thought that it was the weirdest thing ever, and now i cant picture him w/out it! _
SplendaChan chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
AGAJSDVDWIDHD I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Oh yeah and that boa Sesshomaru wears is actually a boa, Rumiko Takahashi said one time in and interview that she drew that on him to look like a boa, but she drew it too fat and decided to keep it like that!
alexischic chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. KAWAII.
I think its called his "Momoko, of hif Fluffy." :D
That was adorable. :)
Black Light Brightness chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
AW! that's so sweet _
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I sort of assume the boa is something or other he has killed, like a horns on his armor too. I just can't see Rumiko Takahashi giving him a menacing demeanor, a face like that...and a long fluffy kitty tail. Its a total contradiction. Cute one shot.
KIKI Fluffy's Girl chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
That's SO SWEET! What Inuyasha Did To Kagome! You Should Write A Story About Kagome & Inuyasha Being Full Demons In Kagome's Era! And At Night They Turn In To Inu-Hanyous That Are Rock Stars! But They Never Met EachOther! That Would Be SO COOL! But The Story Was GREAT TO ME!
DarkSkyeDawn chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
this was a really cute story!
Honavi aka Mammaws Angel Baby chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
aw how sweet. i also like the name Fluffy lol for Sesshomaru
vanilfrappe chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Sweet and cute...I liked it alot!
Ami chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
it's a great story please write more to it!
RabbitGal chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I did some...er...REASEARCH!...Its called a mokmoko,Not sure EXACTLY what it is,BTW its some part of his demon dog form.
KagomeHig715 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
awee how cute * claps hands*
Drake Clawfang chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Man, I forgot this was still posted...he heh.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »