Reviews for Stand On Ceremony
Shinymudkip25 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Wow. This was amazing. Everyone keeps saying it, but you managed to capture the emotions you needed perfectly. Roy and Riza were both in character throughout the whole story, which was really nice to see.
This-Is-The-Beat-Of-My-Heart chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
fmn
Lusaay chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was beautiful. The ending was adorable. Oh my gosh, when Gariena told everyone about Mustang wanting to go back to the hotel for Hawkeye... I was fangirling and screaming "THAT'S SO ADORABLE". XD I love Royai so much, and I'm really glad that I found this fanfiction. Good work! :D
the manliest man chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Well written and simple. The nice writing makes the story very easy to understand. The story itself is a gem :) Both Roy and Riza are very in-character and this story portrayed their relationship well :'D

In short: I really like thisssssss 3 3 3
Miss J Idiotic chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Love it! 3
MistyDelusions chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Easily one of my favorite Royai fanfics here. I love how you wrote this. I could clearly imagine the scenes playing in my mind. Makes me wish this really happened in the stories. Awesome job here.
adelaidemiller chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I haven't read a Royai 'short story' as such in a long time, and I really like this one. Particularly how you've intertwined some elements from the FMA manga/anime to create it.
komayaka kaze chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
nice. i don't think you've to worry about the ranks when you have a good plot and story in your hand. it's nice to know, roy really did care for her.
Bellus Animi chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Wonderful story, very well-written. I have to favorite it :)
Alyice chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This was wonderful. D I'm glad I found this. Wonderfully written.
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Oh, such a terrific fic, and the ending was so subtle - lovely work!
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
yay she's alive! I loved it! Meep!
keelin chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Wow, This is the best fiction I have ever read, Almost as if you had watched ever episode fifty times. You should try to pass this a a written form of dojinshi.
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I definitely loved this, and you're an excellent writer. .
TakeFive chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I like the length of this one. Very well concluded, too. I was worried for a sec you were going to kill Hawkeye off! XD Great job.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »