Reviews for Christmas Magic
nicole.howe.737 chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Please, Please, Please continue and finish this story as it's a great storyline and you were doing it justice ... until you stopped! :)
AbsolutAnda chapter 5 . 12/22/2005
woot! update! i want to know what happens!
GateBuilder05 chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
Aw... this id soo cute! . I love how you wrote down the TRUE meaning if Christmas! Not just the whole, oh its all about Santa and the getting of presants crap. Its all about the birth of Jesus and being with the ones you love and enjoying one anothers company! Your two orphans are VERY cute! . Keep up the good work and please update soon.

Will those two kids get to spred some holiday joy to the wraith? LOL! ;)
Porthos1013 chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
Wow. This is certainly an interesting and unique take on an Atlantis Christmas story! I'd like to see where you're going with this. :)
Fanwoman chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
Goodness! Can't wait for Rodney to meet the kids. I hope you have another chapter or two to share with us for the holidays!
Fanwoman chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
Wow! Just wow!
Fanwoman chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
Yes, yes, ask Weir for help. Go on. Ask!
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I've been saving this for a dreary, no-new-fic day in December. It's certainly put a smile on my face. Thanks!
Vana Telcontar chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
No! No house elves! This is not Harry Potter! HAHAHAHA! The story is coming along nicely, though I think I like him better as Rodney than Nick. ; But that could just be me. In any case, back to the present! WHOOSH! Update soon so that I may see Rodney be discovered as Santa! _

Luck to you and all of your endeavors.

~ V.
Vana Telcontar chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Girl, you need some serious medication. Lol Now I know why I never read this story! ... Or why I blocked it out of my mind if I did. LoL! I never should have clicked the link... Rodney's cat as Rudolph, oh honestly! You are SO getting an earful when you get online! LoL!

Luck to you and all of your endeavors, babe.

~ V.
sgafan33 chapter 5 . 11/16/2005
Hey, you're back to this story! Thanks! I thought you had made a great start there and was disappointed you didn't continue with it. I hope you have it all plotted out now and get it done before this Christmas.
Dr. Dredd chapter 5 . 11/16/2005
Aww, that's so cute! The Ancients as angels, I can definitely see that too. I'm looking forward to seeing what Cody and Cass do when they meet Rodney and the other Atlanteans.
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
The elf's snark sounds like Rodney! It's very cute. Hopefully Santa doesn't get eaten by a Wraith, and that the kids find him. ;-)

Cute story!
lazuliphin chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
Thank you so much for updating this story! I was actually just thinking about it and wishing you would. Keep up great work. (And update frequently, please!)
nightfynix chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
*stutters* that's... that's it?

more plwease?