Reviews for The 12 Days of a Resident Evil Christmas
Brittany Brittany chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
X_X...Wesker tied to a tree with a red bow xD! Leon ada wong with annoying kids lol xD!
Kurotsuki-Tenchi chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
NOTICE: I am Black Dragon, not Kurotsuki-Tenchi, I am her younger sister. Unfortunatly we have to Share, because of one email-adress, and Dail-up.

XD- Dear Santa,

Please send me a Wesker tied to a pear tree for christmas. I've been good this year.

Black Dragon.
Shadowwolf403 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
i don't know which little part it better Bruce, Billy or Leon. lol
Majorethan chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
stars characters outbreak people ! monters growl all say at once oh shit screen blacks out and gunshots being heard. srry just had to do that
Ventus Extraho chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Lol! Poor Wesker! *Glomps*
DantilAshford chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Funny, try some more funny songs.
Manic chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I-I,um,I'm kinda scared of what you did.(scared to crack up in laughter!)
papasmerf chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Dude... It wasn't as funny as it could've been. Still really really funny tho dude. Seriously i lmao. But there was no Chris or Jill dude. There had to be Chris and Jill. Ayways good job, just more Chris and Jil
noctorro chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Loved the first 5 items. Totally matches what actually happens in the RE series. Good stuff. Love to see this made into an actual music video.
G-Nemesis chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Well, it's a little late, but Awesome. D

However did I find this you ask? Before I disappeared I really liked your stories, so when I came back I checked to see if you were still here, and what you'd written.

(Teh super scary stalkar. :P)
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
_ You should have made all of the labs blow up at the end. _ It was cool! Please read and review my Resi song parody as well.
ZatchX chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
nice but it should say merry F*ing Christmas
Shadow Megaman chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Hahaha! That was a good one. Nice song fic!

Happy Holidays!
Crimson Bandit chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
“Don't we look cute!” ...*Shudders* lol

Funny, Merry X-Mas To All!
SniperR chapter 1 . 12/11/2004

Yeah, there is definetaly something wrong with Wesker tied to a tree... couldn't he just break out of the ropes or whatever?

Anyway, thanks for the laugh! A friend of mine and I made up a song to this too just for fun. And we tried to make up one for Rudolph... basically it was about Nemesis... o.o'

Hope you write more Resident Evil Christmas songs! I'll surely read them!