Reviews for Beautiful
Arwen Lune chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
Oh! Wow, I hadn't been in either of these fandoms for an age, but it all feels so right. I love the idea of Riddick being more humanised than her - curious how he'll handle it, if he can. If you are going to continue this, that would be ever so shiny.
tamiasangel chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
i love it. everything is perfect. your language is amazing. You never use more words than necessary and it adds to the atmosphere of the fic. Its great. I can't wait to read more.
tdk99992000 chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
cool
Bunny-Butler chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
Nice follow up. I'd love to see what a Slayer/Riddick courtship would look like if you're interested in continuing. May the muse be with you. :)
D03 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Do you intend to continue this? I know that it sits really well as it is but I can't shake the feeling that it would be distinctly awesome if you wrote more on the subject. Any chances?
Exiled-Away chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
Nice! Good start to a story.
Creepy Draken chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
There is only one thing I have to say.

FINALLY!
HellsFyre chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
oh Do more! They need more Riddick cross-overs. And so far this ones good. Please Do more!
cat chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
this is great... i love it! please carry it on!

thanksx
goddessa39 chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
Could do with more drabble chappies. Continue.
witchlight2037 chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
OH! More Please! This is brilliant!
Jay chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
That's Awesome! I like it alot.
Amber Penglass chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
*does super version of the happy dance* You've made this fangirl very, very happy.

The similarities between our drabbles are nifty- recognizable, but not enough for anyone to accuse either of us of plagarizing.

You know, I think you and I ought to join forces to bring Buffy/Riddick to out some challenges, maybe collaborate a C2 for them, perhaps even do an epic co-write?

Oh, and please say they'll be a third to this... Tell you what, if I do a drabble sequel to MINE, you do a third? Pwetty Pwease?
nicole chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
let there be more. i'm very interested in finding out whatt happens next between the two. great beginning.
Bunny-Butler chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
I hoped you'd update and I was rewarded! Interesting reaction from the both of them. I'd like to read more if you've got it. :)
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »