Reviews for An Azumanga Christmas Carol
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
...Why is Chiyo's "dad" white? Did you make him white on purpose?
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
How can Yukari's brother also be Nyamo's brother? I know you probably don't mean that, but that's what it sounds like.
Anime Rebirth chapter 9 . 11/14/2006
I loved it. I guess even Yukari can change her ways thanks to the spirit of Christmas _ take care...td

'till next time
X to the Zoltan chapter 9 . 1/1/2005
Everynyan? Ha! A perfect close to an excellent story! There were many awesome little moments like that... it would take far too long to list them.

Three things were particularly nice, however:

1) Kimura getting his just deserts for a life of lechery.

2) Nothing warms the soul like a well-played Osaka. (I wouldn't have thought Christmas Present would work for her, but it was a perfect fit.)

3) KFC! The Colonel lives!

Too bad about Yotsuba's adoptive father, though...
Pete Zaitcev chapter 9 . 12/31/2004
This was a great recast. The OOC was there, but not too bad. I don't think it warranted apologies which Jo-Ryan made in A/N for ch.4a, because some amount of it is inevitable. The main question if Yukari is a good fit. I suppose she is.

Many good things to note. The Sakaki & Kaorin's family was rather homely. And endless elements of Azumanga including Utaimashyo CD contents were worked into the fic in effective way.
PockyGirl of the Phoenix Souls chapter 9 . 12/26/2004
*sniff,sniff* THat...was.. so fricken great! Man, very well done. I loved how you included KFC. Speaking of which, In Japan, biscuts are not served with the chicken. Rice is the substitute for biscuts in KFC Japan. I read this in a manga. Just thought I would let you know. Other than that, good work!
dragonpurity chapter 9 . 12/26/2004
Yay! Merry Christmas! Woot! I loved it! You rock! Woot!
Sandz chapter 5 . 12/24/2004
Good story so far, I just woulda expected Osaka to be the ghost of CHristmas future... oh well... Keep it up _
PockyGirl of the Phoenix Souls chapter 8 . 12/23/2004
Wow, Now that is very good!
dragonpurity chapter 6 . 12/20/2004
I just knew Chiyo's 'dad' would be christmas future! keep it up! Woot!
PockyGirl of the Phoenix Souls chapter 6 . 12/20/2004
Wow, now that is a chapter. By the way, very cool on adding Yotsuba.
PockyGirl of the Phoenix Souls chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
Wow, very very good. Hehe, so Kagura was Yukari's boss. Now that is funny.
dragonpurity chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
yay for chiyo-chan! Perfect casting. You rock! Woot!
Sayu-chan chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
AH! It's ChibiKaorin from good ol' Wonderland! I was hoping you would post this fic here! Your writing is great! I remember this chapter from the thread!
PockyGirl of the Phoenix Souls chapter 3 . 12/16/2004