Reviews for Frozen Dreams
emma chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
its a state alchemist not national.
emma chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
well. you are a very talented writer. this story was in the moment and I loved it. I cant wait to see what happens.
LucyLu71958 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Ok you gonna finish? I would appreciate it, hehe. Really, its good :) so keep going! Ed might die...twisted plots uw (uow? I don't know how you would spell that sound hehehe) - is Tym the kidnapper?
SoullessElric chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
No! NONONONONONONONONONONO EVIL PERSON! this cannot be discontinued! THIS IS AMAZING! Please, PLEASE continue soon!
Awesome Shadows chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
This is sooo good! Are you still updating?
Aleixi chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
I hope you continue this, it's really good so far.
Grumpy chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
damn your hiatus
chibichen chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I realize this is on indefinite hiatus, but I'd really like to see it finished, because you started with a great beginning and I'm sure a lot of people would want to see what's going to happen next. Please consider finishing the story.
anime fan chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
i hope you make the next chapter soon this is a realy good story
Kitsura E chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
I can't really think of much to say besides that you have really good grammar. I haven't seen any mistakes, or it might just be me not paying attention haha. I hope you update soon, the story is really starting to get interesting.
emeraldcyclone chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Ooh, I like your writing style. The length of the chapter was nice and long(I hate super short chapters)and you wrote great descriptions. Your writing stayed true to character as well. Very nice.
jenelric chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Wow! This is so awesome! Too bad it hasn't been updated in 2 years, and maybe never will be again. :D Aw well, at least you got this far! It's really good so far. anyway!
HughesHanajimaHilariaHypocrite chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
one word:

Catlina chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
Thank you for not making alchemy a magic solution to all problems. Poor Ed can't just make a staircase to the top without possibly collapsing more of the cave - that makes sense! Thank you. As a reader, I really appreciate reading something that the author has carefully thought through.

You're skilled at plotting things out. I hope you continue this! Update soon! :-)
Catlina chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
This is one of the fist not-one-shot FMA fanfics I've looked at.

I have to say, I'm loving it.