Reviews for Satin Covered Doll
InsaneHoboLady chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I think that in X-Men Origins, Gambit was able to read minds to a certain degree and that he pwned heaps of people in poker because of his powers.
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Awesome, write more.
Rogue gaL chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
wow this is an acestory u so have to update soon!
Eurgh chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
MAkes sense about the empath thing...almost everyone knows that! But, you NEED to update soon! Well, in my eyes you do...
fudje chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Uh-huh. Next chappy, chop-chop. OR take your time to make it as good.

Did you know that in the recent Rogue series, it's suggested that Remy can also use his empathy to "charm" others' emotions provided they don't know he's doing it?
enchantedlight chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
great start! update soon!
samanthasideas chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
omg I love it, I love Pietro carrying Rogue and how Remy is learning to deal with Rogue. .More. :)
animejunkie1008 chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
great start...and a good concept. keep it up.
Pussykat 8 chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Man it is great i love it have it up soon
RebelRogue127 chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I,m very interested so far. What is happening to Rogue. I hope to see that Wanda is one of Rogue's friends to. This is a good first chapter. I await the next chapter.
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
ooh! this is fun. great stuff so far. i'm really liking how you're writing the stuff, especially the fact that rogue feels really betrayed by remy. that's the thing i didn't like about 'cajun spice', that she just seems to be okay with him using her like everybody else did. i just don't see rogue being that accepting off it. but that's just me!

the point is, ooh. i'm liking remy's persistance and worry, and pietro helping rogue out... i can't wait for more! your summary made me uber curious, and now that i've actually read the chapter, i'm all nice and twitchy. so keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack!
Nuwie chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
* grinning * Oh ! I like where you're going here ! By the way, you should have seen me before my computer: Fanfic-Tirya's dictionnary, Fanfic-Tirya's dictionnary... lol But it's ok, things are slowly taking place in my mind...

Thanks for your e-mail ! You know what ? Yours also made my day ! ;-) Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a DVD to watch, so I won't linger here. Sirius, Remus, here I come ! lol
Roguechere chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Awesome. I really like how eevryone came together to try and figure the situation out. And Aw! Kurt cares! And aw! I love Pietro/Rogue. Tee Hee. Even thought I realize it likely won't go that way :)

Keep up the good work,

sleepy26 chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
pretty good start can't wait to find out what happened to rogue
Eileen Blazer chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Oh, lovely start! I'm intrigued. What's going to happen to Rogue now? This can't be good! Unless it leads to Romyness, then maybe it could be a little good, but still. I'm hoping everyone will come out okay. Stupid Katie.

Who was Qui-Gon's padawan before Obi? I'm gonna go with a Xanatos and I think it has something to do with the fact that Xanatos tried to help his dad take over the world, dad got killed, and um, yeah. Poor Qui-Gon.