Reviews for Solidarity?
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 11/5
I like the story idea but you've made several mistakes. First of all Dick and Bruce have never been on that good terms and Batman don't tease. Secondly Dick never wanted to stay Robin and the whole point of moving to Jump City was to try and find his own path and become his own hero (eventually culminating in Nightwing). Raven shouldn't be that emotional considering who she is and the fact that in this universe she hasn't dealt with her father yet and managed to emotionally mature.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 11/5
I thought that her real name was Rachel?
gingerhorsegirl chapter 12 . 8/21
Please please please don't be abandoned it was just starting to get good.
Dark Empath chapter 1 . 6/1
I'm just saying I think I heard from somewhere that she goes by Rachel Roth
You should keep hoing with the story it is just getting funny
Regin chapter 12 . 1/5
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
LilLinkGirl chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
Ok why is it that authors on this site love to leave cliff hangers and then never come back to their stories? Please come back and finish this or put a warning on it about being on hiatus or canceled. I only say this 'cause I was enjoying the story but forgot to look and see when it had last been updated.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
0_0 Well that contained some unnecessary violence!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
I smell romance in the air
la canelle chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
You tease! You got to update this!
Cherry jade chapter 12 . 8/16/2014
More!
natasha chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
i just love this story PLEASE make another chapter!
thomas 123 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Are you going to update because it is amazing you should finish it pls with a cherry on top
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
I lve it next chapter please
CelticPheonix chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
Love the story! Bit annoyed it hasn't been updated since 2005... But I'd like to point out that Raven's real name is Raven Roth. Otherwise, it's one of the better Teen Titans fanfics I've read.