Reviews for Fate Worse Than Death
Lomesir chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Pain in my chest. Pain. In. My. Chest. Why must you do this to me?
scarredvines chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
God-this was so sad! I feel so...choked up and teary. 'Coz I'm just like that. ~Silver
Gravity's Rainbow -Nina chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
my face is all wet .
x-Sweet Seduction-x chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
;_; this is so sad, but so good...

the-apocalypse-is-near chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
U could like make another chappie where she likes gets together with Slater and Jesse gets like v. jealous. Just a suggestion. BTW, Loved it. BR16
Roasy chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
You suck. Well-written tho.
Querida1605 chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
write more PLEASE
nikki chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Yes please another chapter this is a good fan fict
I Call Him Fred chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
more angst! more drama!

Great job with this one too. I liked it on the MCMB, and I still love it. Very convincing and realistic. I love your writing style.
Em Fargo chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
*cries* that was really sad but well written! wouldnt change a thing (except the whole plot, but that would ruin it of course) so good! omg! *ads 2 fav stories list*
BloodSoakedTiger chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
that was so sad.. *tears in eyes*

Starburst427 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
awesome job dude! it was so intense and heartfelt and wonderful. a job well done. much luv,

$$ Jasmine $$ P
LMGluvsu chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Jesse is SO mean! I don't like him, I'm about to cry.
Que Sera Sarah chapter 1 . 12/10/2004

That was harsh. Brilliant, though. I hate Jesse! He's a little bitch. Well, at least this leaves room for Paul to come comfort Suze...(hint hint write another chapter)
AshlalaSparxx chapter 1 . 12/10/2004

That totally rocked, mainly because there's lots of anguish and distress! Always excellent in a story. Please write some more! With that sexy ass Paul!

I have something in the works, don't know if it's any good though. I think she should make out a LOT with Paul, preferably in the rain or something, when they're all wet, his shirt clinging to him, revealing his fabulous six pack! Yes, I know this scene in extreme detail! Not only because of day dreams, but also first hand experience! Mwahaha

Love and Light,