Reviews for Simplicity
haru's chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Oh my god I loved it ! They are such a cute couple, I just want to huggle job.
Alice Montrose chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Poor Seregil... So handy with a sword, but whenit comes to bows... Still, this was very nice (and Alec was so very sweet and helpful). A nice moment in their lives. *nod nod*
Piscaria chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Very nice. I liked it.
nashinashi chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
O_O This is just too adorable. I love the way you wrote out the story and the characters The two of them are so lovable and in character _ And even if you do think its cliche, you've pulled it off so nicely it doesn't really matter anymore XD

The only thing I have to complain about is there's not enough! ;_;
Amethyst Bubble chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Aw, that was cute and it put a grin on my face. Great work. Great, great work.

*Ammy
HarahettaMonkeyKing chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
...i cried when i found this...and now im smiling_ it was cool! i wouldn't have minded a sequel tho! PLEASE WRITE MORE ALEC/SEREGIL! MAYBE SOMETHING LONGER? (hopeful puppy-dog eyes_)
Kagedtiger chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
One word: Aw. _;
Daughter moon chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
This was lovely, and it would be wonderful to see more fics like this out there. But Nightrunner fanfiction is forbidden. Something about Lynn Flewellings contracts. I just thought you should know.
dhrachth chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Nice little story. I just read the nightrunner series and one thing I thought the books needed more of were little romantic moments between the two.
Redrum chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
lol Cute drabble. Would you happen to know where I could find other Seregil/Alec fics? I've read the ones I could find on by searching 'Seregil', but I haven't come across any other fics with the pairing on the web.
safire9 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Love it! Thee isnt enough of this out there! Cute, and very in character
Ginger chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Very nice and sweet, I really enjoyed it. Good writing style and very IC. Far better than most of the stuff I've read here. And I know it's shameless to beg, but please write more Nightrunner fics, there simply aren't enough good ones out there!
Bardicsidhe chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Bwee! Someone who's read the Nightrunner series! *glomps you!* This story is clever, and funny, and of course well-written. The boys are totally IC, and the wrap-up line made me snicker - everything reminds me of Tristan and Duke, but hey, Duke would probably turn a humiliating situation to his 'advantage' just like this, wouldn't he? *snicker*

Good fic. Good. Write more Flewelling fic! Yes!
Alian lost chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I don't really know who the characters are or anything, but because I know you're a really good author, I decided to give this a read. It's pretty good!