Reviews for Unexpected
So, I hate for my first review to be me correcting you on stuff, but Dumbledore's name is not Doubledore, or Doubledor. I really am sorry about this. But other than that, you have excellant writing, a very good plot-line, and gosh do I hate the Dursley's! Also, Ron... just give in. There's no point in resisting the magical bouncing ferret.
Gaia-sama chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
Thanks for sharing.
blackbloodywolf chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
so sweet
That-Lady chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
First off, I love your plot and your story line. very interesting. Sadly my enjoyment was severely dampened by the fact you don't know how to spell. There were several mistakes that were homophones. where they sound the same but are spelt totally different, that you made consistently and a couple of what seemed to be "auto-correct" mistakes, also a couple grammar mistakes (your/you're, they're/their/there, and to/too/two). please get a beta soon (I'd offer but I'm not qualified)! I love your story.
cyiusblack chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
update soon
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
Love this chapter and story so far! can't wait to read more of this story later!
LadyElena17 chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Love this story so far! Hoping to read more to this story! Keep Updating!
dem bones chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
Draco and his veela charms...Ron is so funny. LOL. I'm kind of glad, Hermione got what was coming to her.
KitsuneDango chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwww soooo cute!
BookWorm230 chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
hurry up with chapter 7 please
Niamh Cullen chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
this was really good. please please update soon!
FanGirl2010 chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
i did enjoy it
the slashier the better chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
please say you are going to carry on with this story please update