Reviews for Van Helsing 2: Circle of Dreams Trailer
Hawki chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Trailer format, if such a thing exists, probably doesn't best fit narrative writing, but that's hardly your fault. I feel that the 'trailer' has the usual trailer cliches that I can't help but notice in half of the trailers I see nowadays, but it's still readable and understandable. I guess if I were in Hollywood I'd give it approval for screening.
nina94 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
AWSOME!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
that just convinced me to read your story! :) Cant wait!
PinkPearls chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
OMG! You have to make this a fic it would be awesome. If you don't I might just cry :(
Vote14Caskett chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
great trailer man!
0999Silv chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Yess, do write this story. This should be an excelent story for a most excelent movie. You have my support on making this a story.
Russian vampire chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Very interesting! I'll read other stories!
elenwyn chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Really sounds good! Please please write this!
etherealfire chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
WOW, this is awesome! (I think I read this before but I didn't have an account yet so I didn't review...yeah...neway...) This reminds me so much of the Spiderman (1) trailers, really fast and flashing by but you get a great sense of the story...and thanks so much for your review! I'm glad you like my story :D Keep it up!

etherealfire
The Shrink chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Very nicely done. It's caught my attention and interest which is what trailers should do. Very irritating to see trailers that give too much away so you basically can skip the story. Also dislike the ones that give you no clue what the story is about because it reveals too little. I think you're gives just enough information whet the appetite yet avoid giving all the suprises away.
Eyeliner Stars chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Wow, I would like to actually see that trailer, and then the movie!

I've never read a trailer before, well, im off to read the story.
Lady Nessa chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
POST IT! I'd read it!
Sincerely in Blood chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
This is awesome, but may I make one suggestion? Don't say "flash to scene" every time there is a scene. It gets rather repetitive. Other than that, excellent job and I enjoyed the trailer! :)
Rye chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
This great! Whenever there's a scene change, I see a little picture in my head. I hope you turn this into a story.
Carla chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Wow... this is good. I'm suprised, I've never read anything like this. I read the story for this, but it's going so slowly. I hope you get to the stuff in this trailer soon.