Reviews for So Called Civility
rubadubdub chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
hahah!

I like your style of writing.. very witty!

I can see that some kind of relationship will form between Lara and Lord Ascot.. I just hope its not romantic.

I'm not going to ruin your idea's/storyline.. but I like it better when it forms gradually.

But I like what you've done so far. Dont change anything!
rubadubdub chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Wow... I like it alot!

Its got a slight bit of Oscar Wilde's "Importance of Being Ernest".. especially the way they argue.

I like it!
Lulai chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
Whoa, I didn't even see when you had updated! I apologize! I was actually wondering about this story, so I checked it out and found there was another chapter.

I love this. Your capture of the Regency is marvelous. I know you aren't getting very many reviews, but if you would update another chapter, I would be beyond grateful.
Orchid87 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Your summary caught my eye because I had just written a term paper on romanticism. Lucky for me, eh? I liked your story; it has very good potential and I would love to see you continue with it!
Lulai chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
:cO! Words fail me as to how well written this is. As an avid fan of Harlequin Historicals, I can say with great certainty that you have captured the spirit and class of this style of writing perfectly. I look forward to your next chapter.