Reviews for Blackness
kristamaxine11 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Love the perspective in first person.
Samantha.Majka chapter 1 . 6/2/2012

I was wondering if you also wrote a story that was under 500 words and you did :) It's one of the stories that make me feel sad inside, somewhere inside in my heart. To be honest, I like whump, especially when it's about Sam, but this was so sad. I could feel the pain she was going through. You are such a great writer.
NoCleverSig chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Ugh. Short, sweet, and utterly painful! Poor Sam! Yeah, I think you are a whumper. I bow down to your whumpiness. I am not depressed. Happy? ;)
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I didn't think I could ever feel relief at Sam's death.
elleelle chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
wow you were'nt kidding about the drama and angst. great story
Tracy Jane chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I really love the subtlety of it. You did a great job, given the sentence. Woho! Go Sammo!
claire svu fan chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
i'm guessing this was Sam and that was Jack. but i can't be sure. would love to read a second chap about the mystery rescuers point of view. but i'd be satisfied with this as long as my assumptions are correct.
irishchick chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Well written.
jen chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
bothe your stores are grate but why havint you finished them? pleas weight more

loou chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
it was a good story but too short. im just guessing that it was sam that was being tortured and the familiar silhouette was jack. i liked it but i like most depressing things anyway.

hope this helped.
mommabird chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
uh... I don't get it?
ChopinGal chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Ooh ... very dark and edgy ... no happy ending for our heroine.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Gripping start - can't wait for the coming chapters!
NatushkaVonDoom chapter 1 . 12/13/2004

Thats one of those fics, that rips your heart outta your chest then tears it up into lil tiny pieces right infront of you... So absolutely torturing.. god and the emotions are just so over whelming.. I feel slightly depressed.. maybe I should go and watch WoO now..

::wanders off towards your HAPPY fic now::