Reviews for Mirror
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 6/29
hmm I'm usually not into this pairing but I'm giving it a try lol.
Irukaka321 chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Omg nooo update please! More
Irukaka321 chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Sorry time for the cc. Constructive criticism. Some grammar needs to be fixed. Also its not a needle its a senbon. I know its japanese but it sounds so much better. Otherwise i love this fic its so good and solid, thank you.
Irukaka321 chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
So cute. I really like this. It has a good flow
Yudi-kun chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
I've been a fan for years. I've been hoping you'd update this fic. I want to know what's going to happen. Heck, you're the one who got me into IrukaxGenma pairing.
bermellon chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
me encanta! Continualo por favor!
Animefanlover chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
omg wheres the rest of it? *panics* well written can't wait to see how genma and iruka relationship is guna work out! ;p so good i cant wait to the rest! *screams*
ActuallyNevis chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
Good stuff! Really liked it!
Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
NAOOOOOOOOO NEED MORE! HURRY AND UPDATE!
Skreech chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
Totally loved it! The foresight thing paired with Iruka was awesome!
terracannon876 chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
Bah, at this rate, I'm not sure what the chances are of this fic being updated, but I just wanted to let you know I really like it and it's one of the few Iruka x Genma (or whatever order you want that in) pairings out there and I love you for it )

Thanks~
hA-UkA chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
Very flufftastic.
Suicidal - Shinigami chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
OMG Im in love this story please update soon!

hey hearsa random qustion did Iruka see the thrids death and also his parents? just wondering

Update soon!:)
Oroburos69 chapter 6 . 11/20/2007
I like this very much.
Bethany chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
PLEASE finish this story! I've been waiting for MONTHS! I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS! I love this story so far, and am anxious to read the rest!

P.S. Huge fan of your stories! Please keep working on this!