Reviews for Bana–Bana
anime-maniac-1001 chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
wonderful...and interesting...hm...tata!
Sir. Vegabond chapter 3 . 11/10/2005
my pea sized brain didn't get the whole banana thing, but I liked the story even tho it was ooc, but thats why it called fiction (duh)(pea sized brain slow) :)~~
ayme chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
okay write thhe sequel but make another name
metalfire25 chapter 3 . 9/27/2005
I agree with everone else when i say this is to short...but oh so sweet!
kogaandkagomeforever chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
i like it. i like your other inu fan fic too. hmm i think a sequel would absolutly rock so yeah plz write one

p.s. i am a firm beliver in fluff
FoxeyLady chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
It was a little short and I knew it would be but this is shorter than what i thought. A sequel would be nice. Especially if you had a person who had seen Kagome and Inuyasha in front of the well. That would be very funny. In a sick kind of way.

Majigney-Foofoo
SetsuntaMew chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
This is the one of the very best fics I have EVER read. EVER. It was beautifully written, and you kept the characters actually IN-CHARACTER. Your writing is absolutely lovely; I envy you!
Kez Ramsey chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
A couple of spelling errors/missing words - but from my unproofessional opinion - very good indeed. I'm not a huge INUYASHA fan you know, but I liked this and both of them seemed very much in character. Sorry, can't much help with the lime-business . . . you know I'm more of an action girl . . . but I think a sequel is due. Oh, a songfic?

Cheers
elementalobsession chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
i agree, it's very difficult to write lemons and remain classy. but sometimes it's o.k. to be discriptive as long as it's not vulgar and as long as the rest is classy then the story should still flow well. good job, and i would like to see a sequel. maybe the fruit could be a cumquat. i so don't know if i spelled that right, but that's how it's pronounced. if you have no idea what it is it's like a miniature orange. oval shaped and about the size of your thumb. may your muse never leave you (damn muses) and good luck.
Naked Revenge chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
aw!

one word: update!

~fluffyrachel
Inuya Gurl 2488 chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
love it! i can't wait for the rest of the chapters.

~Inuya Gurl 2488~
elementalobsession chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
i like it! i really do. i can't wait for the next chapter. ;]
FinalFantasyChick190 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Heya, you're now on my favorite list and so is this story. I love Inuyasha, and chrono corss, and the list will go on forever if I'm not careful. I would like to take the time to thankyou for all the reviews. They're apreciated. For some reason your name stuck out to me, so I decided to check out your writing, I'm glad I did. It was probably cuase you gave me like 2 reviews in a matter of minutes...so yea...and about that Serge and Kid kiss at the beginning thing...I'll get around to it eventually...Life sucks...and it appears I'm the victim with little time on my hands...thoguh i just got a new computer cuase my old one was tottaly dead, so I'll be using it for the next couple days strait...I love christmas vacation!

ANNA
skatecrew chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
ok, i really like it. all the way through i wanted to keep reading! i abouslutly loved it. but i really want to read more. i like how it has the tension and the way it doesn't seem to follow through. UPSATE SOON! please