Reviews for The Run Up: A Christmas Triptych
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
I just ADORE this fic! The bit with the poison really got me worried, Harry just can't stay out of trouble, can he? But the last one was so adorable!
gamma-rae-star chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
Sirius is my favourite character (and star) and christmas is my favourite time of year...so this story has the inklings of being in my favourite of favourites list :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Wow. I loved this so much. It is funny and sweet. The reasoning that both of them are looking for a tradition is bittersweet; both just want family.
ValFish chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Loved these little stories! But the first is by far my favorite; I seriously laughed out loud. Adding this to my favorites for sure.
stelladelnordxd chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
So, you made my Sirius/Harry day. I LOVE YOU. Wonderful bloody job.
iceblueshadows chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Cute story I always did thing that the cannon never properly explained why Harry was suddenly so attached to Sirius
Anifan1 chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
Aww, very sweet story. Great "missing moments" :)
Stahchild chapter 4 . 4/3/2005
This is absolutely bittersweet. Especially after the events of OOTP.

You, my dear, are an extremely talented writer. There is absolutely nothing to criticise.
Luvguurl chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
nO!It cant be over!wa!wa!Write a new story quick!
Stinky Stan chapter 4 . 12/24/2004
Really awesome short story! It's too bad that stuff like this wasn't in the 5th book...would of made me very happy!

I liked the whole thing where Harry was exposed to the 'Spemfidia Spores'. Making your characters sick is always a nice way to get some cute bonding things in. Lol.

And where Sirius and Harry are just hangin' together looking at the stars. Heh. *Sighs* Just makes me miss Sirius even more...

Nice job!

*Stinky Stan*
Shiba-.-Sempai chapter 4 . 12/21/2004
Yea! I'm so happy you finished this story, and just in time for the holidays as well. This was a very enjoyable story to read and I really think you did a marvelous job with it. I LOVE any fic with Harry and Sirius bonding, and this was an exemplary (sp?) example of one. Thanks for sharing.
Celi chapter 4 . 12/20/2004
really good story, excelent now aroud christmas!
Nagini Crimson chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
Aww :'] How sweet. I love this, giving us a further view in on their Christmas holiday. I really believe that was a HUGE lack of Sirius and Harry interaction in the fifth book. :'] Loveliness!
Luvguurl chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
I liked this story the best!well both of them were ON!
Shiba-.-Sempai chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
Argh! Why must authors keep innocent readers in suspense? WHY!

Allow me to translate the above sentences-

I love your story, it's got a wonderful plotline, please update soon or I'll be very unhappy. Oh, and you did a wonderful job with Srius's character.