Reviews for Second Best
Supersqueak chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Ouch!
Xakko chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Wow.

This was really good. And, given what's happening now in 2006, still very true, especially about Emma's weakness. Sure "Endsong" argued a different position, but the Emma/Scott relationship in Astonishing matches this very well.

You've given me a measure of sympathy for the White Queen. Almost.
Assassin For Hire chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Right on the money. Always like insight into Emma's vulnerabilities. :)
MooncatX chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Nice piece. Very poignant.

mc

Roquetshipper chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
it's totally awesome! I love the way that you show emma (partially because I can't stand her) but besides that, it is a really well written story. keep writing! I want to see more from you up on
Scott Summers chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Loved it. Absolutely loved it. :)
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Wow that was really powerful and emotional. I love it when i see people bring out the more 'human' side to Emma, its always a treat. Couple the plot and your excellent smooth writing style and you get this wonderful fic that i shall always think about when Emma does things and i wonder why?

I think you have hit the nail on the head so to speak, she is as cold and aloof as she is because she is scared of getting hurt.

Brilliant

*Ellie*
Phoenix-torn chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
I like seeing the softer side of Emma. Very well done!
GothikStrawberry chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
That's so sad!

But I like how you interpret Emma. I know most people would think that she after finding out things like that she would make Scott beg to be send to hell (me actually being one of them, since I peg Emma to be the sort of girl that rather rip out her own heart before letting somebody else do it for her), but she does have a vulnerable side.

Nicely done!
Gertrude-04 chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
I really enjoyed this. I don't know anything about Emma Frost, but you painted a really clear picture.