Reviews for Out of the Dark
TheNaggingCube chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Love that you brought back Yuris.

Well done. The ending a fitting counterpoint to the horrific torture.
The Dream Guardian chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Very powerful pieces and funny too, I loved it. Keep up the good work
hisluv chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
I love this story so much!

I'm now going to explore and see if you have anymore- by the way, love your pen name
BeccaO'Neill chapter 7 . 3/29/2005
LMAO ! that was a very funny ending, i was very confused trying to diferenchiate with what was as a dream and what was real at the beginning, but i figured it out in the end

great story ! :)
paws chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
Wonderfully written. You can really visualize the characters engaging as you have written them.

The only critique I have is at the end when tucker's head is on t'pol's stomach, but thier legs are still tangled together. Pretty flexible! Felt a little akward, that's all.

Really engaging and well rounded story!
Riverbel chapter 6 . 2/3/2005
This is a delightful story. Thanks for sharing it.
Kittytrypsin chapter 7 . 1/3/2005
Hi Plum,

I've been catching up on your stories and thought this was great. I especially liked the humour at the end (no pun intended...well maybe just a little one)and the way Phlox and Jon reacted was perfect.

I haven't been writing much of late due to real life interfering but your stories always inpsire me, so who knows...
Lee Goshabyn chapter 7 . 12/13/2004
This was a most excellent story. I loved it. Hope you have more. I'll have to check. Thanks.
rebekah78 chapter 7 . 12/12/2004
Yay! You're writing again! I've been checking for a long time now. I really enjoyed this story very much. You never disappoint. You write Trip brilliantly and I love the friendship between him and Jon. Thankyou so much!
triphasgotitgoingon chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I love your story so much! Poor Trip...everything always happens to him. Trip and T'Pol! Yay!
vanishingp2000 chapter 7 . 12/11/2004
I love your stories and await them eagerly. This certainly met my expectations. I particularly enjoy the way you write the friendship between Trip and Archer. Please write again soon, many thanks.
abharding chapter 7 . 12/10/2004
Overall, a nice story. I am glad to see you are back and still torturing Trip with the best of them.

Keep up the good work.
Hoshissis chapter 7 . 12/10/2004
Great story - I love how all the friendships between the characters shine through in your stories.

Ooch a sunburnt bum, now that's got to hurt.
Rinne chapter 7 . 12/9/2004
Very nicely done. I love the contrast between the seriousness of the earlier chapters and his 'sunburn' at the end. :-)
JennaTripped chapter 7 . 12/9/2004
Aw...

Poor baby with the little butt burn! LOL