Reviews for Gainful Employment
Nicely done.
Sonar chapter 26 . 5/15/2012
I loved that chapter.
FTFCHRIS chapter 43 . 2/23/2011
Only thing i never liked about Spiderman. He barely gets laid. The other X-men and super heroes got plenty of female skeletons in the closet minus a few who are prudes. MJ is hot but a slut, never liked that Peter didn't play around some before getting serious with her.
Dapster chapter 43 . 1/14/2011
Damn, It feels unfair that you have so few reviews. Damn good story.
Shimo Ino chapter 43 . 9/29/2007
oh jesus! THIS IS AMAZING! Like...really, really good!
betty brant chapter 43 . 12/27/2004
I wasn't sure what to make of this initially, but I must tell you that this story sucked me in and soon had me totally hooked. I couldn't stop checking for updates; I was on the edge of my seat with every new chapter; by the end, I loved every minute of it. You do action really well (that almost goes without saying) but most of all I admire your characterizations and enjoy your character interactions.
LordLanceahlot chapter 43 . 12/22/2004
that was wonderful! LOVED the ending, any chance for some more chapters? a sequal perhaps?
LordLanceahlot chapter 42 . 12/22/2004
oh major battle! :) great chapter!
LordLanceahlot chapter 41 . 12/22/2004
yay! they kissed! but this chapter was so ... VIBRANT, that was really powerfully written, I know that's an odd adjective, but it's the only one I can think of,
LordLanceahlot chapter 39 . 12/21/2004
oh evil? well i guess i can see that... wow... interesting
LordLanceahlot chapter 37 . 12/21/2004
aw oh man. oh man. oh man. please please please do another rapid series update PLEASE
LordLanceahlot chapter 36 . 12/21/2004