Reviews for The Word Game
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
How can Amon kiss her if she has duct-tape? Nice story, anyway. I didn't know that that game was an known one, i thought i just imagined it up to pass the time and no one else knows...
PixieNightsong chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
omg i loved the story! it was hilarious! the little part at the end was as well and now i can call someone a "shithead" and not get in troble! yay!
pinksnow chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
cute idea!really funny!
SOMEONES-BABY-GURL chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
i love it it was good bye be for now
ShyRomantic chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
once again good story i love all your stories actually i hope you enjoy writing :)
Sparky16 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
OH SHIT! I'm never going to stop laughing! That was fricken HILARIOUS! 5/5
Sweet Ashori chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
lmao! That is very good. I like it! Please write more fics like this.
spotpc chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Funny... Robin was a little OOC but I like it anyway. Comedy is tough to work in with WHR fics sometimes. Nice job.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Very cute, nice concept and the situation is such that you can get away with more OOC :)
CatWolf Witch Kyobi chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I love witch hunter robin comedies. They're so hilarious even if Robin would never curse. I read fudge too. I couldn't stop laughing. Poor narrators, always being killed by Robin and Amon. *laughs nonstop* Sakaki and Amon with the paper, "holy sh.!" aw, does it have to be a one shot? It so funny... Awesome work!
Scuba Muffin chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
hey, i have read fudge too. it was hilarious. anywho. you have alot of spelling errors. make sure you re-read your story before posting it or you can get a proof reader. it was a good story though. and im happy that i learned a new word in italian. now i can call people names in 4 different languages. yay me.
gideon15 chapter 1 . 12/10/2004