Reviews for Grace
Catastrophic.Composer chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
aw

this was amazin!
VenusRising chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Nicely written. I liked the part when Draco makes a point to tell Pansy that he only wanted to see her. Since he didn't repeat I love you, guess that will have to be good enough
Tori chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
almost cried.

almost.
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I love Pansy. She's so strong. I believe she really would face her end like that. Wonderful, as always.

~Ani
Babe-ette chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
This isn't my favorite pairing but if done right this pairing makes a really great story and yours was very well written.
SweetMary chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
that was so good.

and so sad.

and draco was so in character.

wonderful.

beautiful.

allow me to cry, now.
ObsidianSickle chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Wow, it's hard not to review when you read a fic like this. Excellent job. To bad Malfoy has to die. After reading the HBP, I've become intrigued with the character of Draco Malfoy. Been readin' lots of this stuff. Hope to find more of it by you. :)
account chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
brilliant!
Taintless chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Woah...intense, mant was brilliant!
Maccy chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Oh man. That was amazing. DP rocks the socks. Great story. Oh... why does Draco have to die? *tear* This was great.
Hafthand chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
This was really lovely. Heartbreaking, but beautiful!

Love, Ally
Genshi chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Beautiful.. So beautiful. I don't know what else to say. It's beautifully written and describes their feelings perfectly. A great idea for a ff as well though.
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Excuse me while I cry.

This was so beautiful. It was short, but so intense.

Bravo.
cybErdrAgOn chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
This is incredibly beautiful and has a certain rich, elegant flavor that I search for and so rarely find. Well done times a thousand, and I'm looking forward to reading other pieces of yours.