Reviews for A Miracle Waiting To Happen
alljuststories chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Aww, it's so sweet :D Wonderful job!
fleeting chance chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
They're so cute together!
owlinacloak chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was cute.
head in the clouds 14 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
aww very cute

love it ;]
a.different.luna chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
aw

prewett sounds just like a boy in my school..

like many boys in my school..

i wish there was a james at my school!

sigh...
GryffindorGals chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I love Lily/James stories! This was one of your best!
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Hey, this was really good. I especially like the part where James and LIly make the pact to only call eachother by their first names when she's tutoring him. That was so much fun to read.
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
this was amazing! i really enjoyed it! it was so sweet! prewett was really funny! great job!
astrakane chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
great! very funny, and well writted! that's totally that way that i picture them your james is irrisistible ( does there is a moment when he isn't ? seriously ? ) , and you lily just the way she myust be ! i was just wondering : is it lyrics from a song ? it's ring me a bell but i'm not able to tell what is it ...
OnTheVergeOfExtinction chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Love, love, love it! Great style of writing.
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
ok, I'm just going to go through all your fics- cause they're great! I LOVED this one- exactly how I'd imagine Lily and james... good one.
TheFabMax chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
aw! good story! i love it!
pixiestix16 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
so good, i giggled like a ninny. oh, god, i just said 'ninny'. see what your story does to me? yes, feel bed, feel very bad... ;)
Charity F chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
o! yes yes yesedy yes! another beautiful lily and james fic waiting to happen! come on, why don't i see any more chappies! i want more chappies!
man eating plant chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I'm just lookin at a few of ur l/j fics, an very good writer! very original fics u got here