Reviews for Save Us
Maia's Pen chapter 3 . 4/13/2005
Hiya! Oh, this is a nice fast-paced fic! Let me guess: Kagome is your fave charater? _ hee hee!

So, what DID Inu sense? Hm. . .

Too bad Vanessa sprained her ankle!

Keep up the fun work.

Maia

p.s.- Thanks for being such a great reviewer to me!
Fmalover chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
aw... hurry up and update!
Fmalover chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
ahh... bad bad man... oh hey, this is Wizzily (my account got closed for some reoson or another), you read my "only one" fanfict
linkmaster27 chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
Not bad! Keep going!
linkmaster27 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Wow. Pretty good. Gona read the next chaapter now.
Keira-chan chapter 2 . 12/14/2004
hi...u told me 2 check out ur story and so here i am. well here's my comments:

not bad for the first two chapters...but you should make your chapter really long. For the second chapter...make it longer than that...A LOT longer than it is now.

for the first chappie...try to seperate the dialogues into different lines. Because it just gets confusing when they're all stuck together in one paragraph.

overall...try to add more emotions/actions/descriptive words into the story. Try to shorten the paragraphs a bit and on each chapter...try to lengthen your work.

as soon as u put up the third chapter..let me know about it and ill check it again. ok..bye..thankz for reading my fanfic btw..i really appreciate it. )
Lil' Kit Shippo chapter 2 . 12/13/2004
Cool. As short as it is I still really like it. Update soon.
Hitsuzenteki-Kaku chapter 2 . 12/13/2004
Hey, since you asked I checked out your story. Good plot so far. Just make it long if you have the time. Mine are on average about 900 words or so,something like that. Also try to use different words to express what happend. For example you used Then to tell about the past a few times. Try a little divirsity. If you want I can edit them for you and throw in some notes and stuff like that. If you want me to do it just tell me. Anyway good job so far keep it up. (Man this was long...) -
Madame Band Geek chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
okay.. it was good and all..but the format was REALLY confusing. it's all messed up. maybe you can fix and repost it so others (and me) can understand it.
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
plz continue soon!
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I think this is pretty good so far.