Reviews for Child of Hell
PokemonTheft xBeyblade chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Ummm when is the next chapter going to come out. I am waiting but you could take your time. Sorry for the comment before but I am really heating up for the next chapter. I just really want to read it thats all.

Thank you!

Bye Bye!
Moon-Shining-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
please update this it is very good
LOVETTE NGBEKEN chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
please continue
DeeJayers chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
i like it. .
jackie chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
this is a great story keep it up please make a new chapter
Yaoi hata chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
this story is nice. the writing skill is improved. Although i would like it if you con. Texan fun - Hil x Tala *nosebleed*

*ALSO I'm putting myself up as an editor. if anyone of you authors are interested then send a BETA version of the fanfic by email, and when I'm done my job I'll send it back to you! (besides, I love helping others make their stories worthwhile to read, i can also help in any way possible like ideas, suggestions, critic - I'm open) Oh! and rmbr to tell who ya are and stuff

Well, thanks to all the authors that payed attention to this notce! much love everyone!
NekoMajo chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
Yay, finaly! Keep going this story's gr8!

_ Meow!
Ventriloquist Draconis chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
guess what this is the best chapter yet oh yeah is the ball still on?please update soon
alison chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
yay! you updated! how long has it been since the last time you did that with this story?any way great job!this is one of my favourite stories just try not to take so long next time please and maybe you could update Love is in The Air.
Yami Kage Ookami Hiwatari chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
cool story. i like it. i hope i can read the rest soon.

Dos Vi Danya,

Yami Kage Ookami Hiwatari
Kimkizna chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
It was an okay chapter. I wish you luck with future chappies.
Tataiha chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
aw..thas so cute!
Lunar Fire chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
I thought you had forgotten about this story. Please update sooner than you did last time. Please?
vamprincessmiyu chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
i read this a long time ago... it still rox
missy chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
I LOVE YOUR STORY! PLZ TELL ME WHEN YOU GET THE NEXT CHAP DONE! YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAV. WRITERS_