Reviews for Monsters
lost in a musical daydream chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Dang.

I loved it all, especially the realization bit at the end.

Lovely!
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Not sure it's Horror, but then again, what is? Certainly imaginable, that a vengeful Harry imagine his anger comes from Voldemort, and loses himself in it. Write more!
ShadowPhoenix2398 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
It's a really neat story and I totally agree with you on the Poe part. He's one of my favorite authors, believe it or not. The only thing you did wrong was mis-spell one word: Occlumency. You wrote Occlemency. Just wondering if you caught that. Did you write it in English class or did Poe just inspire you while you were reading one of his stories?
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
very very very very good
angelsammi chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
well at least he knows that he has become a monster, not tht he can ever in our adoring eyes. P
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Dark, but I like.
mashimaromadness chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
I really enjoyed that. I think it's so cool. I thinking that Tom couldn't be doing all that, Harry wouldn't let him. Like, Harry just couldn't accept that he was that angry or something? That's what I think. The story kicked arse. Nice job!
Emma Barrows chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
OMG this was brilliant! Hurry and write more

!Emma
pinkythesnowman chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Um, wow.

I didn't QUITE understand, did it mean that Harry was so, um, I dunno, used isn't the right word, yeah, well, fine, USED to having Voldemort there with him, that he had channeled his power, and that his anger was in fact his own anger?

Beautifully written, if not a bit hard to understand and a bit OOC.

Love,

Pinky
japanese-jew chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
m . . . good. Not quite as surprising as the other, but pretty much as good.
Harrie chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
i said it before and ill say it again your a great author and i still think that you do one-shots better than novels
DiamondPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Great! I really loved. I rearely like one-shots, but this one really got to me.

I must say, you are a master at angst!

Ecxellent works!
Lady of Masbolle chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Poe? I see... I happen to like some of his morbid poems, but i prefer Robert Frost [My November Guest].

this seemed a little unusual comming from you, but brilliant nonetheless..

LoM
Lady-Elizabeth4242 chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
wow

really good smybolism by the way
DarkPhoenix011 chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Now first thing I want you to know is that even if I think that this is really good- you have to stop spending time on all these One-Shots. I dont mean to be rude but you should focus more on your fics that have chapters. Dark Rage is one of my favorites and Artificial Truth is fast becoming one. Please update these soon and spend a little less time on One Shots.